The Latin American ultrasonic level sensor market is expected to grow from $35.6 million in 2013 to $62.59 million by 2018, at a CAGR of 11.9% for the period 2014 to 2018. The recent developments in the field of ultrasonic level sensor, such as the reduction in the wafer size, are among the major driving factors for the concerned market in Latin America.
The Latin American ultrasonic level sensors report segments the market on the basis of application and geography. The report provides the market analysis and forecasts related to the various segments of the ultrasonic level sensors market.
This report deals with all the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities for the regional market, which is helpful in identifying trends and key opportunities in the non-contact level sensor manufacturing industry. The report also profiles the major companies that are active in the field of developing and manufacturing level sensing technologies along with their product offerings, strategy, financial details, developments, and competitive landscape.
The Latin American market has been segmented in terms of geography into Brazil and Argentina. The current and future trends for each region have been analyzed in this report. The Porter’s Five Force model analysis, market share of major players, and competitive landscaping are also included in the report. Brazil is the leading region in the Latin American ultrasonic level sensors market, having accounted for 82.19% market share in 2013, followed by Argentina with 17.80% in 2013.
SCOPE OF THE REPORT
This research report categorizes the market based on application and geography. It also covers the forecast revenue of the Latin American ultrasonic market.
On the basis of Application
The Latin American ultrasonic level sensors market is categorized into consumer sector, automotive, industrial manufacturing, military and defense, healthcare, and others, which include agricultural and environment & recycling segments. The industrial applications segment continues to dominate the market share, followed by the consumer sector.
On the basis of Geography
The geographical analysis of the market covers Brazil and Argentina. Brazil continues to be the leading country in Latin America region and is expected to be the market leader till 2018.
Along with the market data, customize the MMM assessments to meet your company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standards and deep dive analyses of the following parameters:
1. Data from Manufacturing Firms
- Fast turn-around analysis of manufacturing firms with response to recent market events and trends
- Various firms’ opinions about different applications where ultrasonic level sensors can be used
- Qualitative inputs on macro-economic indicators and mergers & acquisition in each geography (Brazil and Argentina)
2. Shipment/ Volume Data
- Tracking the value of components shipped annually in each geography
3. Trend analysis of Application
- Application matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of application portfolio of each company mapped in each geography
4. Competitive Benchmarking
- Value-chain evaluation using events, developments, market data for vendors in the market ecosystem, across various industrial verticals, and market segmentation
- Uncover hidden opportunities by connecting related markets using cascaded value chain analysis
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement