The Latin America smart water management market is expected to grow from $0.39 billion in 2013 to $1.05 billion in 2018 at CAGR of 21.5% for the period 2013 to 2018. The market is primarily driven by the need for conservation of water resources.
Water utilities and water regulatory authorities worldwide need to proactively adopt smart technology solutions to streamline their operations. The water management solutions with information and communication technology (ICT) help in better management of the authorities’ assets and distribution network reduce maintenance and repair cost. Smart water management ensures rational resource management to reduce energy costs in pumping water, enhance customer engagement in water conservation, and prominently to reduce non-revenue water losses due to leakage in the pipeline infrastructure.
In the Latin American region, most of the south-west region has been witnessing water scarcity due to dry desserts near the Andes. The water regulatory bodies are focusing towards embracing the smart water management solution for conservation of the water. The Latin American region has been characterized by enormous variations in the economic, social and political structures for private investments. This privatization would eventually invite foreign investments in the water distribution sector in the region. Developing economies such as Brazil, Argentina, Mexico and others promise a positive growth for the market.
The Latin America Smart Water Management report further provides competitive benchmarking of leading players in the industry such as Itron, Elster and others, in terms of their product offerings, key strategies and operational parameters. The report provides market trends, overall adoption scenarios, competitive landscapes and key drivers, restraints and opportunities in the market. The Latin America Smart Water Management report aims in estimating the current size and the future growth potential of the market across the different solutions, services and countries.
Latin America Smart Water Management Report Options:
We have the following market segmentation covered in the Latin America Smart Water Management report:
- Latin America Smart Water Management by Devices:
- Advanced Water Meters (AMR and AMI) and Meter Reading Technology devices
- Latin America Smart Water Management by Solutions:
- Enterprise asset management, Network monitoring, Advanced pressure management, SCADA solutions, Advanced analytics, Meter data management, Residential water efficiency, Smart irrigation management
- Latin America Smart Water Management by Services:
- Valve management, Pipeline condition assessment, Hydrant management, Information management
Latin America Smart Water Management Customization Options:
With MMM assessment, meet your company’s specific customization needs. Following customization options provide comprehensive industry standard and deep dive analysis:
- Latin America Smart Water Management Solutions Matrix
- Comprehensive analysis and benchmarking of solutions and services in the market
- Latin America Smart Water Management Competitive Benchmarking
- Value-chain evaluation using events, developments, market data for vendors in the market ecosystem, market segmentation and categorization
- Exploring hidden opportunities by connecting related markets using cascaded value chain analysis
- Latin America Smart Water Management Technology Watch
- Update on the current technology trends in advanced metering infrastructure and advanced meter reading technologies, water analytics in smart water management
- Latin America Smart Water Management Vendor Landscaping
- Vendor market watch and predictions, vendor market shares and offerings, analysis of adoption trends and market dominance (Leaders, Challengers, Followers, Nichers)
- Vendor SWOT analysis and market Porter’s analysis
- Latin America Smart Water Management Regional Market Data Tracker
- Regional and country specific market forecast and analysis
- Identification of key market segments by country
- Analysis of the smart water AMI and AMR installed base by country
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement