The Latin America smart railways market is expected to grow from $0.99 billion in 2013 to $3.41 billion in 2018 at a CAGR of 28.1% in the forecast period 2013-2018. The market is primarily driven by increasing regional demographics and rapid infrastructure developments.
The concept of smart railways provides sets of new generation solutions, services and modern transportation with the help of Information and Communication Technology (ICT). It combines software products to make more intelligent use of all rail assets, from tracks to trains, for the companies to meet the increasing consumer demand for more efficient and safer services. Trends in smart railways like regulation, sustainability, demographics, economics, mobility and Information Technology (IT) innovations are impacting the rail industry. As a result, every aspect of the value chain, from passenger service to the back-end organization, is changing.
The growth in population in the Latin American region has led to increased demand of passenger traffic. More than 75% of the Latin American population of 590 million currently resides in cities. Thus, cities are getting concentrated due to urbanization. The growing cities in the Latin American region have influenced the public transit systems market. Cities such as Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo and Buenos Aires have various metro projects with advanced infrastructure and hi-tech operation solutions. The smart railways market is expected to surge in the Latin American region in the near future.
The Latin America Smart Railways report further provides competitive benchmarking of leading players in the industry such as Alstom SA, Ansaldo STS, Bombardier Transportation, Siemens AG, GE Transportation and others, in terms of their product offerings, key strategies and operational parameters. The report provides market trends, overall adoption scenarios, competitive landscapes and key drivers, restraints and opportunities in the market. The Latin America Smart Railways report aims in estimating the current size and the future growth potential of the market across the different solutions, services, and countries.
Latin America Smart Railways Report Options:
We have the following market segmentation covered in the Latin America Smart Railways report:
- Latin America Smart Railways by Solutions:
- Passenger Information System, Freight Information System, Rail Traffic Management, Rail Operation Management, Advanced Security Monitoring, Rail Communication, Smart Ticketing, Rail Analytics
- Latin America Smart Railways by Services:
- Professional services, Integration services, Cloud services
- Latin America Smart Railways by Devices and Components:
- Video Surveillance, Rail Sensors, Networking and Connectivity Devices, Smart Cards, Displays
Latin America Smart Railways Customization Options:
With MMM assessment, meet your company’s specific customization needs. Following customization options provide comprehensive industry standard and deep dive analysis:
- Latin America Smart Railways Solutions Matrix
- Comprehensive analysis and benchmarking of solutions, and services in the market.
- Latin America Smart Railways Competitive Benchmarking
- Value-chain evaluation using events, developments, market data for vendors in the market ecosystem, market segmentation and categorization.
- Exploring opportunities by connecting related markets using cascaded value chain analysis.
- Latin America Smart Railways Technology Watch
- Update on the current technology trends in high-speed railway, passenger information systems, railway signaling and interlocking
- Latin America Smart Railways Vendor Landscaping
- Vendor market watch and predictions, vendor market shares and offerings, analysis of adoption trends and market dominance (Leaders, Challengers, Followers, Nichers)
- Analysis of Railway Turn-out technologies and solution offerings in the region
- Latin America Smart Railways Regional Market Data Tracker
- Regional and country specific market forecast and analysis
- Identification of key market segments by country
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement