Magnetostrictive level sensor is basically used for accurate measurement of the liquid levels in a storage or shipment container. These sensors offer accuracy, reliability, and short response time, and thus are useful for various applications. In addition, these sensors also do not require calibration, which makes them highly lucrative as compared to other sensor types. The increasing demand from the automotive and industrial application sectors is driving the growth of the Magnetostrictive level sensors market in Latin America.
The market size of Magnetostrictive level sensors in Latin America was valued at $40.07 million in 2013, which is estimated to reach $47.50 million by 2019. The estimated CAGR of this market is 2.98% for the period between 2014 and 2019. The report aims at estimating the current market size and the future growth potential of the Magnetostrictive level sensors across different applications and geographies.
The various segments of this market are based on the basis of components, applications, and countries. The components of the market include discrete components, sensing rods, and magnets. The applications are automotive, consumer electronics, industrial sector, medical, and military sector. Country-wise segmentation focuses on the market in Brazil, Argentina, and other countries of the region.
The report on Latin America Magnetostrictive level sensor market provides a competitive benchmarking of the leading players in this market, such as Emerson Electric, Honeywell Sensing & Control, Asea Brown Boveri Ltd. (ABB), Hauser AG, and MTS sensors, in terms of their product offerings, key strategies, and operational parameters.
With the market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that are in accordance to your company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
Trend analysis of Application
- Application matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of application portfolio of each company, mapped in each Latin American country
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (Segment wise)
- Product Matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub-segment level
- Adoption rate analysis of Magnetostrictive level sensor (segment-wise and country-wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls
- Market data of top companies
- Key developments of top companies
Data from Manufacturing Firms
- Fast turn-around analysis of manufacturing firms’ responses to recent market events and trends
- Various firms’ opinions about different applications where Magnetostrictive level sensors can be used
- Qualitative inputs on macro-economic indicators, mergers & acquisitions in each geography
Shipment/ Volume Data
- Tracking the value of components shipped annually in each country in Latin America
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement
Asia Contact level sensor
Contact level sensor-Asia and Magnetostrictive Level Sensor,
Europe Contact level sensor
Contact level sensor-Europe and Magnetostrictive Level Sensor,
Latin America Contact level sensor
Contact level sensor-Latin America and Magnetostrictive Level Sensor,
North America Contact level sensor
Contact level sensor-North America and Magnetostrictive Level Sensor,