Brazil In-Memory Computing (IMC) market is expected to grow from $60.1 million in 2013 to $550.1 million in 2018 at a CAGR of 55.7% during the period 2013-2018. The market is primarily driven by the growth of the country’s economy.
In-Memory Computing (IMC) allows the whole database to remains in the main memory of the system, and hence reduces several complexities such as physical space requirements and latency during analysis of those bulk data. With the help of IMC, databases are compressed by data compression algorithms and back-up is maintained with the help of different algorithms such as replication algorithms. The advent of multi-core processors and rising need for predictive analysis has increased the demand for faster technologies, which can analyze data on a real-time basis. Parallel computing is another factor which is highly in demand in the market, thereby triggering the need for IMC furthermore.
Brazil has a developing economy and so it requires a lot of facilities for the purpose of storing and managing bulk of data that is generated regularly. Brazil In-Memory Computing (IMC) solutions are used for the purpose of data storage, management and analysis of the data. Thus, the growth potential of Brazil In-memory computing market would be high in the near future.
The Brazil In-Memory Computing (IMC) market report provides a competitive benchmarking of leading players in this market such as SAP, Oracle and others in terms of their product offerings, key strategies and operational parameters. The Brazil In-Memory Computing (IMC) market report further provides market trend, overall adoption scenario, competitive landscape and key drivers, restraints, and opportunities. The Brazil In-Memory Computing (IMC) market report aims in estimating the current market size and the future growth potential of different Brazil In-Memory Computing (IMC) market offerings across different solutions, deployment models, and end-users.
Brazil In-Memory Computing (IMC) Market Report Options:
- Market segmentation covered in this report are:
- By In-Memory Data Management (IMDM): In-Memory Databases (IMDB), and In-Memory Datagrid (IMDG)
- In-Memory Application Platforms: In-Memory Analytics and In-Memory Application Servers
Brazil In-memory Computing (IMC) Market Customization Options:
With MMM assessment, we will best meet your company’s specific customization needs. Following customization options provide comprehensive industry standard and deep dive analysis:
- Brazil In-Memory Computing (IMC) market Solutions Watch
- Comprehensive analysis and benchmarking of different solutions in Brazil Coverage includes Tier-1 and Tier 2/3 firms.
- Evaluation parameters: Technology, Service offerings, Pricing, and others
- Brazil In-Memory Computing (IMC) Service Adoption and Application
- Detailed analysis of adoption of In-memory computing in different industries such as Banking and Financial services, Retail, Telecommunication, Government, and other.
- Brazil In-Memory Computing (IMC) Market Tracker
- Country specific In-memory computing market forecast and analysis
- Identification of key end-user segments with respect to the countries in Brazil.
- Brazil In-Memory Computing (IMC) Client Tracker
- Listing and analysis of deals and projects, case studies, promotions, R&D investments, events, discussion forums, alliances and partners of Tier-1 and Tier-2/3 vendors operating in Brazil for the last 3 years
- Brazil In-Memory Computing (IMC) Emerging Vendor Landscape
- Evaluate Tier-2/3 vendors’ market offerings using a 2X2 framework (realizing Leaders, Challengers, Followers, Nichers).
- Brazil In-Memory Computing (IMC) Technology Watch
- Update on the current technology trends across different industry verticals in Brazil In-Memory Computing (IMC) market.
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement