Brazil plans to launch smartphones integrated with 4G network services. This is an initiative to boost the telecommunication sector in the country. The telecommunication sector in Brazil plans to tie up with big enterprises to enhance its long-term evolution (4G LTE) market in the coming years.
The Brazilian 4G network services market is expected to be valued at $7.36 billion in 2014. This market is estimated to reach $47.64 billion by 2019, at a CAGR of 45.52%, from 2014 to 2019. Brazil is investing heavily in the 4G LTE telecommunication market and plans to launch 4G LTE services in the rural sector with 450 MHz of frequency.
MicroMarketMonitor will allow readers of this report a deep scrutiny of the 4G network services market. The various network operators that are contributing to the growth of the Brazilian 4G network services market are Sunrise Telecom, Vivo, TIM, Sky Brasil, Oi, Nextel Communications, and Claro Americas. The report observes the financial analysis, year-on-year growth, CAGR, and market share across different regions and vendors, along with product and service offerings.
The Brazilian 4G network services market has been segmented
- By Technology: LTE-FDD (Frequency Division Duplexing), TD (Time-division)-LTE, LTE Advanced
- By Service and Applications: Mobile Cloud Services, M2M and Connected Devices, P2P Messaging, Browsing, Public Safety LTE, Games, TV/Video-on-Demand, M-commerce
Along with the MMM assessment, you can customize the report in alignment with your company’s specific needs. Customize this report to obtain a comprehensive summary of the industry standards and a deep-dive analysis of the following considerations.
- Comprehensive analysis and benchmarking of technologies, components, and services in the 4G network services market
- Value-chain evaluation using events, developments, and market data of vendors in the market ecosystem, across various industrial verticals, market segmentation, and categorization
- Showcasing future investment opportunities in the 4G network services market by analyzing the impact on the cascaded value-chain analysis
- Update on the current technology trends in self-organizing networks (SON), broadband traffic management, and other promising technologies
- Integration of 4G network services with smartphones
- Analysis of local companies investing in new ventures to innovate on smart devices compatible with 4G network services
- Vendor market watch and predictions, vendor market shares and offerings, categorization of adoption trends, and market dominance (leaders, challengers, followers, and nichers)
- Local competitor landscape and strategy insights along with recent developments
- Country-level product launch and developments of competitors
Country Market Data Tracker
- Forecast and analysis of specific markets segment
- Identification of key end-user segments, by country
- Healthcare - 4G minimizes location barriers in the healthcare sector. For instance, video conferencing of patients in rural areas with doctors or consultants in urban area is one such application. Another example is the delivery of patients’ medical records in any medical emergency situation to any other location immediately.
- Automotive - 4G is being integrated with the automotive sector. The Audi Connect system on a 4G cellular connection offers Earth and street view maps in their navigation systems, Google search options, social media such as Facebook and Twitter, web radio, and emergency call facility.
- Gaming Industry - 4G implementation offers huge opportunities in the gaming market. The 4G LTE range includes smartphones, tablets, data cards, and wireless home gateways, which have changed the scenario of the gaming industry.
- Public Sector - 4G technologies include latest systems such as intelligent transportation systems (ITS) which allow quick communication and response in any disaster situation. Similarly, public safety cameras can be implemented in cities with the help of 4G networks.
Impact Analysis on Application Spectrum
- Mobile TV
- Video on demand
- Video conferencing
- Location based services
- Support for multiple and efficient applications and services
- Mobile portable gaming
- Cloud-based apps
- Emergency response systems
1.1 Objective of the study
1.2 Market Definitions
1.3 Market Segmentation & Aspects Covered
1.4 Research Methodology
1.4.1 Assumptions (Market Size, Forecast, etc)
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement