The Latin America airport and marine port security market is expected to grow from $2.03 billion in 2014 to $3.20 billion in 2019 at CAGR of 9.5% for the period 2014 to 2019. The airport and marine port security market is primarily driven by the developing economies in the region and increased criminal activities.
The airports and seaports are the decisive transportation hubs which engage millions of employees, visitors, crew members, contractors, cargo drivers, and rescue staff with an access to protected areas within these critical perimeters. Identifying and inspecting these individuals and concurrently facilitating and supervising their access within the critical air and seaport facilities is crucial to empower secure, proficient, and dependable worldwide trade. There has been immense research for building comprehensive, efficient, and effective airport and marine port security solutions. The respective administrative authorities are keen about inspecting every element that moves across the high level secured perimeter. Governments have been forming various regulatory associations and introducing security directives to ensure safe and secure trade and travel.
The majority of the Latin American economy is developing with countries with lower gross domestic product. Installation of airport and marine port security systems was considered to be a heavy investment so far. There has been a substantial reduction in the prices of various hardware components of airport and marine port security systems which enhances the demands for this installation of such systems. Countries such as Brazil, Argentina, Mexico and others are expected to invest in the airport and marine port security market. In the past couple decades there has been a continuous increase in criminal activities with cross border smuggling. Governments in the region have been combinedly working to address such issues with robust security infrastructure for marine and airports.
The report further provides competitive benchmarking of leading players in the industry such as Symantec, Arc Sight, Q1 Labs, EMC, McAfee and others, in terms of their product offerings, key strategies and operational parameters. The report provides market trends, overall adoption scenarios, competitive landscapes and key drivers, restraints and opportunities in the airport and marine port security market. The report aims in estimating the current size and the future growth potential of the airport and marine port security market across the region.
We have the following market segmentation covered in the report:
- By Solutions:
- Access control, Video surveillance and analytics, Screening and scanning, Weapons, drugs and explosives detection, Asset and visitor management, Perimeter intrusion detection, Fire protection, Network and cyber security
- By Services:
- Consulting and designing, Integration services, Managed services, Maintenance and support
With MMM assessment, we will best meet your company’s specific customization needs. Following customization options provide comprehensive industry standard and deep dive analysis:
- Latin America Airport And Marine Port Security Solutions Matrix
- Comprehensive analysis and benchmarking of solutions and services in the airport and marine port security market
- Latin America Airport And Marine Port Security Competitive Benchmarking
- Value-chain evaluation using events, developments, market data for vendors in the market ecosystem and across market segmentation
- Seek new opportunities by connecting related markets using cascaded value chain analysis
- Latin America Airport And Marine Port Security Technology Watch
- Update on the current technology trends in RFID technology, Biometrics, Advanced imaging
- Analysis of the latest x-ray scanner technologies
- Latin America Airport And Marine Port Security Vendor Landscaping
- Vendor market watch and predictions, vendor market shares and offerings, analysis of adoption trends and market dominance (Leaders, Challengers, Followers, Nichers)
- Study of honeycomb technology baggage scanner for the region
- Latin America Airport And Marine Port Security Regional Market Data Tracker
- Regional and country specific airport and marine port security market forecast and analysis
- Identification of key market segments by country
- Latin America Airport And Marine Port Security Transport Mode Analysis
- Airports and Aviation
- Marine Ports
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement