Japan In-Memory Computing (IMC) market is expected to grow from $76.3 million in 2013 to $631.8 million in 2018 at a CAGR of 52.6% during the period 2013-2018. The market is primarily driven by the advancement of industries.
In-Memory Computing (IMC) allows the whole database to remains in the main memory of the system, and hence reduces several complexities such as physical space requirements and latency during analysis of those bulk data. With the help of IMC, databases are compressed by data compression algorithms and back-up is maintained with the help of different algorithms such as replication algorithms. The advent of multi-core processors and rising need for predictive analysis has increased the demand for faster technologies, which can analyze data on a real-time basis. Parallel computing is another factor which is highly in demand in the market, thereby triggering the need for IMC furthermore.
Japan has a fast growing economy with bigger security and financial markets. The pace of advancement of industries in Japan is outrageous and hence to compete with global firms Japanese organizations are adopting this technology readily. On the other hand increase in the R&D investment also triggered the growth of In-Memory Computing (IMC) market.
The Japan In-Memory Computing (IMC) market report provides a competitive benchmarking of leading players in this market such as SAP, Oracle and others in terms of their product offerings, key strategies and operational parameters. The Japan In-Memory Computing (IMC) market report further provides market trend, overall adoption scenario, competitive landscape and key drivers, restraints, and opportunities. The Japan In-Memory Computing (IMC) market report aims in estimating the current market size and the future growth potential of different Japan In-Memory Computing (IMC) market offerings across different solutions, deployment models, and end-users.
Japan In-Memory Computing (IMC) Market Report Options:
- Market segmentation covered in this report are:
- By In-Memory Data Management (IMDM): In-Memory Databases (IMDB), and In-Memory Datagrid (IMDG)
- In-Memory Application Platforms: In-Memory Analytics and In-Memory Application Servers
Japan In-memory Computing (IMC) Market Customization Options:
With MMM assessment, we will best meet your company’s specific customization needs. Following customization options provide comprehensive industry standard and deep dive analysis:
- Japan In-Memory Computing (IMC) market Solutions Watch
- Comprehensive analysis and benchmarking of different solutions in Japan Coverage includes Tier-1 and Tier 2/3 firms.
- Evaluation parameters: Technology, Service offerings, Pricing, and others
- Japan In-Memory Computing (IMC) Service Adoption and Application
- Detailed analysis of adoption of In-memory computing in different industries such as Banking and Financial services, Retail, Telecommunication, Government, and other.
- Japan In-Memory Computing (IMC) Market Tracker
- Country specific In-memory computing market forecast and analysis
- Identification of key end-user segments with respect to the countries in Japan.
- Japan In-Memory Computing (IMC) Client Tracker
- Listing and analysis of deals and projects, case studies, promotions, R&D investments, events, discussion forums, alliances and partners of Tier-1 and Tier-2/3 vendors operating in Japan for the last 3 years
- Japan In-Memory Computing (IMC) Emerging Vendor Landscape
- Evaluate Tier-2/3 vendors’ market offerings using a 2X2 framework (realizing Leaders, Challengers, Followers, Nichers).
- Japan In-Memory Computing (IMC) Technology Watch
- Update on the current technology trends across different industry verticals in Japan In-Memory Computing (IMC) market.
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement