Level sensors are widely used across several industrial segments for level measurement. The market has entered into a transition from contact type of measurement to non-contact type of level measurement. Though the current market is dominated by contact level sensors, there is strong growth in non-contact level sensing segment. The fastest growth is likely to come from APAC region market which is largely contributed by India. India is the second fastest growing market of level sensor following China in APAC region with $62 million in 2012 and expected to grow $135 million in 2018, at an estimated CAGR of 13.9% from 2012 to 2017.
The report “India level sensor, 2013-2018 “analyzes the market of level sensor by 11 major Technologies, namely magnetostrictive, vibratory probe, hydrostatic, magnetic float, pneumatic, others (contact), ultrasonic, microwave/Radar, optical, laser, and others (noncontact). Magnetic Float dominates the technologies market of level sensor in India.
There has been a continuous growth in overall light vehicle production in APAC. APAC, on the whole, produced nearly 28.5 million light vehicles in 2011 and the number is expected to reach a staggering figure of 45 million till 2016. Automotive production in India is also expected to move at an expected CAGR of 5.4% from 2012 to 2017. APAC is facing major issues like aging population and increase in the number of lifestyle-related diseases, which ultimately act as a driver to this market. China follows Japan in the healthcare market; India comes next in line providing good opportunity for level sensor.
The report also provides an extensive competitive landscaping of companies operating in this market. Segment and country specific Company shares, News & Deals, M&A, segment specific pipeline products, product approvals and product recalls of the major companies have been detailed.
With Market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that meet your Company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (Segment wise)
- Product Matrix which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub segment level
- End-user Adoption rate analysis of the products (Segment wise and Country wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of Product approvals, Pipeline products and Product recalls
- Country specific data of Technologies, such as magnetostrictive, vibratory probe, hydrostatic, magnetic float, pneumatic, others (contact), ultrasonic, microwave/Radar, optical, laser, and others (noncontact)
- Premium Insights of Technology
- Market data of top companies
- Key developments of top companies
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement