The German cyber security market is expected to grow from $3.71 billion in 2013 to $5.80 billion in 2019, at a CAGR of 7.70% for the period 2013 to 2019. The cyber security market is primarily driven by the government’s initiatives to specifically address the increasing number of security breaches.
Cyber security is a broad collection of technologies, solutions, services, compliances, and risk management approaches to protect organizational and users’ personal and professional data from cyber crimes. The government, public utilities, and enterprises are all dependent on the internet, wireless technologies, and cloud-based services for storage, processing, and retrieval of data. With the increase in this dependency over the years, cyber attacks have increased exponentially in the past few years, and have generated the need for unified cyber security solutions that support the enhanced enterprise mobility and strict data disclosure laws. Cyber security products are defined as products possessing the capability to provide access management, authentication procedures, detection and responses to incidents, security updates or patch management, data recovery, mitigation of impacts, and risk & compliance management. The cyber security market is experiencing a boom because of the need for global cyber security capacity establishment built for a secure and resilient cyberspace.
According to Federal Ministry of the Interior (Germany), the country has formed a skilled team to deal with IT security in small and medium-sized businesses. This team addresses specific security needs of the business, and thus helps them out with the suitable resources in terms of capital, technology, skill, expertise, and others. The German government urges its service providers to take greater responsibility and ownership of delivering advanced security products and services. Moreover, it promotes the development in the technological frameworks, where technologies like cloud computing, virtualization, and mobility are rapidly adopted by business. The growing need of secured network and solutions related to intrusion detection & protection are at the earnest need. Thus, the market scenario of Germany depicts the opportunities for innovative and advanced cyber security products.
The German cyber security market report further provides competitive benchmarking of the leading players in the industry, such as Cisco Systems, IBM, Northrop Grumman, CSC, Symantec, and others in terms of their product offerings, key strategies, and operational parameters. The German cyber security market report provides market trends, overall adoption scenarios, competitive landscapes, key drivers, restraints, and opportunities in this market. The German cyber security market report aims at estimating the current size and the future growth potential of this market across different types, solutions, services, and verticals.
The market segmentation detailed in the report is as given below:
- By Types
- Network security, end-point security, application security, content security, wireless security, and cloud security
- By Solutions
- Identity and access management, risk and compliance, encryption, data loss protection, unified threat management, firewall, anti-virus and anti-malware, IDS/IPS, security and vulnerability management, disaster recovery, DDoS mitigation, and web filtering
- By Services
- Consulting, design and integration, risk and threat assessment, managed security service, and training and education
- By Verticals
- Aerospace, defense and intelligence, government and public utilities, banking and financial service institutes, telecom and IT, healthcare, retail, and manufacturing
Along with the market data, you can also customize the MMM assessment that meet your company’s specific needs. The following customization options provide a comprehensive summary of the industry standards and a deep-dive analysis:
- Solutions Matrix
- A comprehensive analysis and benchmarking of security types, solutions, and services in the German cyber security market
- Competitive Benchmarking
- Value chain evaluation using events, developments, and market data for vendors in the market ecosystem, across various industrial verticals along with market segmentation
- To discover hidden opportunities by connecting related markets using cascaded value chain analysis
- Technology Watch
- Update on the current technology trends in IDS/IPS, cryptographic techniques, and firewall technologies
- Study of network-based IP sensor technology
- Vendor Landscaping
- Vendor market watch and predictions, vendor market shares and offerings, and analysis of adoption trends and market dominance (leaders, challengers, followers, and nichers)
- Market Data Tracker
- The German cyber security market forecast and analysis
- The identification of key vertical segments in Germany
- Analysis of internet traffic monitoring solutions
- Vertical Analysis
- An analysis of different industrial verticals by types, solutions, and services
- Industry Verticals: Aerospace, defense and intelligence, government and public utilities, banking and financial service institutes, telecom and it, healthcare, retail, and manufacturing
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement