Wireless infrastructure is a platform that allows enterprises to access web-based applications and data on different networks from their premises. Also, well-designed wireless infrastructure reduces setup time and accommodates flexibility that allows users to quickly access the network.
The European wireless infrastructure market will reach a value of $17.37 billion by the end of 2014. The total market for wireless infrastructure is growing as there is an increase in demand from operators to install high-speed wireless network. There is also an increasing need for wireless service providers for cell phone towers, rooftop wireless sites, and other facilities that are needed to transmit wireless communication signals.
This report provides the comprehensive data forecast for the European wireless infrastructure market as well its sub-market forecast for 4G, LTE, Wi-Fi offload, and Wi-MAX.
European telecom policy makers have decided to shift to wireless telecommunication networks to pan regional levels so that consumers are not charged extra for using their phones when traveling in other European Union countries. This has contributed to the growth of the European market.
The various operators which contribute to this market in Europe are Alcatel-Lucent, Vodafone, and Qualcomm.
MicroMarketMonitor endeavors to provide its customer with a deep analysis of the wireless infrastructure market. The wireless infrastructure market report for Europe observes the financial analysis of the key players in this market, which includes year over year, CAGR, and their products and services.
- By Components: Network Equipment (routers and switches), Embedded Devices (chipset)
- By Technology: LTE, 4G, Wi-Fi, and Wi-MAX
- By Application: LTE Cellular Telephone Base Station, Wi-MAX Access Point, Land Mobile Radio System (LMRS)
- By Deployment Size: SMB and Enterprises
- By Verticals: BFSI, Healthcare, Retail, Government, Education, Defense, and Media and Entertainment
With the MMM assessment, we will best meet your company’s specific customization requirements. The following customization options provide a deep-dive analysis and an insight into comprehensive industry standards.
- Comprehensive analysis and benchmarking by components, by technology, by application, by deployments, and by services in the wireless infrastructure market in Europe
- Value-chain evaluation using events, developments, market data for vendors in the market ecosystem across various industrial verticals, market segmentation, and categorization
- Opportunity identification by connecting related markets using cascaded value-chain analysis; for instance, validation of the growth in the European wireless infrastructure market due to corresponding growth in the LTE, 4G, Wi-Fi and Wi-MAX market
- Update on the current technology trends in LTE, 4G, Wi-Fi, and Wi-MAX
- Vendor market watch and predictions, vendor market shares and offerings, categorization of adoption trends, and market dominance (leaders, challengers, followers, nichers)
Market Data Tracker
- Country-specific market forecast and analysis
- Identification of key end-user segments by country
- Analysis of different industry verticals by components, by technology, by application, by deployments, and by services
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement
Europe Wireless Communication
Wireless Communication-Europe and Air Interface Technology ,