The European ultrasonic level sensor market is expected to grow from $121.24 million in 2013 to $161.05 million by 2018, at a CAGR of 5.8% during the period, 2014 to 2018. The market is primarily driven by the gradual reduction in the size of ultrasonic level sensors. The other main factors impacting the growth of the ultrasonic level sensor market in Europe are the growth of the automotive sector and the government regulations in the region.
The European ultrasonic level sensors report segments the concerned market on the basis of application and geography. The report entails the market analysis and forecasts related to the various segments of the ultrasonic level sensors market.
This report deals with all the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities for the regional market, which is helpful in identifying trends and key success factors for the non-contact level sensor manufacturing industry. The report also profiles the major companies that are active in the field of developing and manufacturing level sensing technologies, along with their product offerings, strategy, financial details, developments, and competitive landscape. The report also highlights the winning imperatives and burning issues pertaining to the ultrasonic level sensors industry.
The market has been segmented in terms of geography into the U.K., Germany, France, and Italy, among others. The current and future trends for each economy have been analyzed in this report. In addition, the Porter’s Five Force model analysis, the market shares of the major players, and the competitive landscaping are also included in the report. Germany is the leading region in the European ultrasonic level sensors market with 29.44% market share in 2013, followed by the U.K. and France with 23.61% and 19.50% respectively in 2013.
SCOPE OF THE REPORT
This research report categorizes the market based on application and geography. It also covers the forecast revenue of the global ultrasonic market.
On the basis of Application
The European ultrasonic level sensors market is categorized in terms of applications into consumer sector, automotive, industrial manufacturing, military and defense, healthcare, and others, which include agricultural and environment & recycling segments. The industrial applications segment continue to dominate the market share, followed by the consumer sector.
On the basis of Geography
The geographical analysis of the market covers the U.K., Germany, France, and Italy, among others. Germany continues to be the leading country in the European region and is expected to be the market leader till 2018.
Along with market data, customize the MMM assessments to meet your company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standards and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
1. Data from Manufacturing Firms
- Fast turn-around analysis of manufacturing firms with response to recent market events and trends
- Various firms’ opinions about different applications where ultrasonic level sensors can be used
- Qualitative inputs on macro-economic indicators and mergers & acquisition in each geography (U.K., Germany, France, Italy)
2. Shipment/ Volume Data
- Tracking the value of components shipped annually in each geography
3. Trend Analysis of Application
- Application matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of application portfolio of each company mapped in each geography
4. Competitive Benchmarking
- Value-chain evaluation using events, developments, market data for vendors in the market ecosystem, across various industrial verticals, and market segmentation
- Discover hidden opportunities by connecting related markets using cascaded value chain analysis
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement