The European transmucosal drug delivery market, mainly driven by patent cliffs, increased incidence of chronic diseases, increasing competition, improving patient compliance, and huge investments made by major pharmaceutical companies, was valued at $0.81 billion in 2013, and expected to reach $1.07 billion by 2018, at a CAGR of 5.80%.
The report ‘European Transmucosal Drug Delivery Market forecast, 2012-2018’ analyzes the market by segments such as oral (buccal and sublingual) and others (rectal, vaginal).
Europe is the second-largest market, which consists of major European countries such as Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the U.K. The key drivers for the transmucosal drug delivery market in Europe are the well-established pharmaceutical market, robust R&D infrastructure, and large investments in R&D in this sector.
The report also provides an extensive competitive landscaping of companies operating in transmucosal drug delivery market. The main companies operating in the transmucosal drug delivery market are BioDelivery Sciences International, Inc., Merck, NovaDel Pharma, Inc., Reckitt Benckiser Group plc., Cephalon, and CIMA Labs.
Segment and country-specific company shares, news & deals, M&A, segment-specific pipeline products, product approvals, and product recalls of the major companies have been detailed in this report.
Along with the market data, you can also customize the MMM assessments that meet your company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep-dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of the transmucosal drug delivery products (segment-wise)
- Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of the transmucosal drug delivery product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub-segment level
- End-user adoption rate analysis of the transmucosal drug delivery products (segment-wise and country-wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls
- Country-specific prevalence of migraine, diabetes, cancer pain, and asthma
- Country-specific patient pool of migraine, diabetes, cancer pain, and asthma
- Disease progression (pattern analysis)
- Fast turn-around analysis of pharmacists’ response to market events and trends
- Pharmacist’s opinion about the transmucosal drug delivery products from different companies
- Pharmacists’ qualitative inputs on epidemiology data
- Pattern analysis of usage of drugs by physicians
Brand/Product Perception Matrix
- Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our in-built social connect tool checking the virality and tonality of blogs
- Analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution (detractor/neutral/familiar)
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement