The European topical drug delivery market, mainly driven by patent cliffs, increased incidence of chronic diseases, increasing competition, improving patient compliance, and huge investments made by key pharmaceutical companies, was valued at $2.64 billion in 2013, and expected to reach $2.96 billion by 2018, at a CAGR of 2.30%.
The report ‘European Topical Drug Delivery Market forecast, 2012-2018’ analyzes the market by segments, such as semi-solid formulations, liquid formulations, and solid formulations.
Europe holds the second position in the overall pharmaceutical market. The European pharmaceutical market was worth $228.00 billion in 2011, accounting to 26.80% of the global pharmaceuticals market. The industry invested Euro 27,500.00 million in R&D in 2011, provided direct employment to 660,000 Europeans, and generated three to four times more employment indirectly. The pharmaceutical markets in the major five European countries - Germany, France, the U.K., Italy, and Spain - grew at an average rate of 2.60% in 2011, which is a driving factor for the concerned market in this region.
The report also provides an extensive competitive landscaping of companies operating in this market. The major companies operating in the topical drug delivery market are Galderma S.A., Stiefel Laboratories, Inc., and Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc.
Segment and country-specific company shares, news & deals, M&A, segment-specific pipeline products, product approvals, and product recalls of the major companies have been detailed in this report.
Along with the market data, you can also customize the MMM assessments that meet your company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep-dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment-wise)
- Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub-segment level
- End-user adoption rate analysis of the products (segment-wise and country-wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls
- Fast turn-around analysis of pharmacists’ response to market events and trends
- Pharmacists’ opinion about products from different companies
- Pharmacists’ qualitative inputs on epidemiology data
- Pattern analysis of usage of drugs by physicians
Brand/Product Perception Matrix
- Comprehensive study of customers’ perception and behavior through our in-built social connect tool checking the virality and tonality of blogs
- Analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution (detractor/neutral/familiar)
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement