Surgical Robots are being increasingly used to perform complicated surgeries such as radiosurgery, brain surgery and orthopedic surgery. The use of surgical robots offers various advantages such as high accuracy and precision, reduction in errors rates and operation time and reduced pain.
The European surgical Robots Market is mainly driven by reduced risk of infection and shorter hospital stay. This market was valued at $221.5 million in 2013 and is expected to reach $395.6 million by 2018, at a CAGR of 12.3%.
The report “Europe Surgical Robots Market forecast”, 2008-2018 “analyzes the market of devices by 4 product types- Da Vinci Surgical System, RIO, Cyberknife, Renaissance. The market is expected to witness a high growth in the forecast period. This market is slated to grow further mainly due to growing interest of Russia in medical robotics, government support, and promotion of surgical robots.
Moreover, various conferences, workshops and symposia are held across Europe to demonstrate robotic systems in order to create awareness amongst surgeons and medical staff.
Germany is the largest market for surgical robots in Europe, followed by France, Italy, U.K., and Spain. The market is further slated to grow because of increased awareness and demand for surgical robots, thereby, driving research on robotic technologies.
The report also provides an extensive competitive landscaping of companies operating in this market. The main companies operating in European surgical robots market and extensively covered in the report are- Health Robotics, OR Productivity Plc., Renishaw.
Along with the market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that meet your Company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standards and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (Segment wise)
- Product Matrix which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub segment level
- End-user Adoption rate analysis of the products (Segment wise and Country wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of Product approvals, Pipeline products and Product recalls
Procedure Volume Data
- Number of surgical robotic procedures performed in each country
- Bilateral and Unilateral robotic procedures performed annually in each Country tracked till sub-segment level
Surgeons/Physicians Perception Analysis
- Fast turn-around analysis of Surgeons response to market events and trends
- Surgeons opinion about products from different companies
Brand/Product Perception Matrix
- Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool checking the virality and tonality of blogs
- Analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution (Detractor/Neutral/Familiar)
Alternative Products: Impact analysis
MMM’s Healthcare Decision Making Quadrant It is an innovative and useful quadrant for vendors who wish to analyze the potential growth markets based on parameters like Patient dynamics (Patient pool, preference towards surgeries/alternative therapies) and Macroeconomic indicators (Number of Hospitals and diagnostics centers, Home/Ambulatory, reimbursement scenario, procedure rate and healthcare expenditure)
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement
Asia Surgical Automation
Asian Surgical Automation Market, mainly driven by improved longevity, cost effectiveness, and an evolution that is attributed to the internet, was pegged at $324.8 million in 2013 and expected to be $574.1 million by 2018, growing at a CAGR of 12.1%.
Europe Surgical Automation
European Surgical Automation Market, mainly driven by improved longevity, cost effectiveness, and an evolution that is attributed to the internet, was pegged at $648.0 million in 2013 and expected to be $1028.6 million by 2018, growing at a CAGR of 9.7%.
North America Surgical Automation
The North American surgical automation Market, mainly driven by improved longevity, cost effectiveness, and an evolution that is attributed to the internet, was pegged at $2125.6 million in 2013 and expected to be $3602.6 million by 2018, growing at a CAGR of 11.1%.