The European subsea BOP systems market, valued at in $188 million in 2014, is projected to reach $284 million in 2019, at a CAGR of 8.6%. The European segment has a share of 5% in the global market.
The market is segmented based on types, which include Annular type and RAM type.
The subsea BOP systems report consists of the profiles of some major players in the market, such as Rongsheng (China), National Oilwell Varco (U.S.), and Tenaris (Luxembourg), among others.
Along with market data, customize the MMM assessment in alignment with your company’s specific needs. Customize to get a comprehensive summary of the industry standards and a deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- An in-depth analysis of the products of different companies and differentiating them based on specifications of blowout preventers
Market Inducing Data:
- Subsea rig count
- Information about upcoming rigs
- Information about oil & gas companies’ rigs
- An in-depth Value chain analysis
- Interrelation between the segments
- Impact of segments on the market
- Information and specifications of blowout control systems
- Information about the types of rigs and the number of blowout preventers used in each type of rigs
1.1 Objective of the study
1.2 Market Definitions
1.3 Market Segmentation & Aspects Covered
1.4 Research Methodology
1.4.1 Assumptions (Market Size, Forecast, etc)
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Subsea BOP-Europe, By Technologies
4.1 Split By Geography
4.1 Subsea BOP-United Kingdom by Technologies
4.3 RAM Type-Europe
5 Subsea BOP-Europe, By Geographies
5.1 United Kingdom
5.1.1 United Kingdom, By Companies
18.104.22.168 United Kingdom-Proserv
22.214.171.124 United Kingdom-UZTEL LTD.
6 Subsea BOP-Europe, By Companies
6.1 Split By Geography
6.2 United Kingdom by Companies
6.2 Europe-Other Companies
6.3 Europe-RONGSHENG MACHINERY MANUFACTURE LTD.
6.4 Europe-National Oilwell Varco, Inc.
6.6 Europe-Aker Subsea
6.8 UZTEL LTD.-Europe
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement