The Europe smart water management market is expected to grow from $1.73 billion in 2013 to $3.46 billion in 2018 at CAGR of 14.9% for the period 2013 to 2018. The market is primarily driven by advancement in technology in the region and smart meter compliances.
Water utilities and water regulatory authorities worldwide need to proactively adopt smart technology solutions to streamline their operations. The water management solutions with information and communication technology (ICT) help in better management of the authorities’ assets and distribution network reduce maintenance and repair cost. Smart water management ensures rational resource management to reduce energy costs in pumping water, enhance customer engagement in water conservation, and prominently to reduce non-revenue water losses due to leakage in the pipeline infrastructure.
Most of the utilities in the EU (European Union) countries have adopted the advance solution such as advance pressure management solution, advance meter data analytics, network monitoring, and leakage detection solutions. The EU’s 20-20-20 project states that by year 2020 around 80% of the household meters will be replaced by smart meters and the absolute roll-out will be accomplish by 2022. This roll-out of smart meters is expected to drive the Europe market with countries like U.K., France, Germany and others to be the potential leader in the initiative of smart grids. The eastern European region is expected to show a slow-paced growth in the market.
The Europe Smart Water Management report further provides competitive benchmarking of leading players in the industry such as Itron, Elster, Neptune, Sensus, Diehl and others, in terms of their product offerings, key strategies and operational parameters. The report provides market trends, overall adoption scenarios, competitive landscapes and key drivers, restraints and opportunities in the market. The Europe Smart Water Management report aims in estimating the current size and the future growth potential of the market across the different solutions, services and countries.
Europe Smart Water Management Report Options:
We have the following market segmentation covered in the Europe Smart Water Management report:
- Europe Smart Water Management by Devices:
- Advanced Water Meters (AMR and AMI) and Meter Reading Technology devices
- Europe Smart Water Management by Solutions:
- Enterprise asset management, Network monitoring, Advanced pressure management, SCADA solutions, Advanced analytics, Meter data management, Residential water efficiency, Smart irrigation management
- Europe Smart Water Management by Services:
- Valve management, Pipeline condition assessment, Hydrant management, Information management
Europe Smart Water Management Customization Options:
With MMM assessment, meet your company’s specific customization needs. Following customization options provide comprehensive industry standard and deep dive analysis:
- Europe Smart Water Management Solutions Matrix
- Comprehensive analysis and benchmarking of solutions and services in the market
- Europe Smart Water Management Competitive Benchmarking
- Value-chain evaluation using events, developments, market data for vendors in the market ecosystem, market segmentation and categorization
- Exploring hidden opportunities by connecting related markets using cascaded value chain analysis
- Europe Smart Water Management Technology Watch
- Update on the current technology trends in advanced metering infrastructure and advanced meter reading technologies, water analytics
- Europe Smart Water Management Vendor Landscaping
- Vendor market watch and predictions, vendor market shares and offerings, analysis of adoption trends and market dominance (Leaders, Challengers, Followers, Nichers)
- Vendor SWOT analysis and market Porter’s analysis
- Europe Smart Water Management Regional Market Data Tracker
- Regional and country specific market forecast and analysis
- Identification of key market segments by country
- Analysis of major smart water metering projects by country
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement