The Europe smart railways market is expected to grow from $4.23 billion in 2013 to $12.83 billion in 2018 at a CAGR of 24.9% in the forecast period 2013-2018. The market is primarily driven by advanced signaling technologies and peeking tourism and globalization trends.
The concept of smart railways provides sets of new generation solutions, services and modern transportation with the help of Information and Communication Technology (ICT). It combines software products to make more intelligent use of all rail assets, from tracks to trains, for the companies to meet the increasing consumer demand for more efficient and safer services. Trends like regulation, sustainability, demographics (growing traffic and ageing population), economics (limited public funding and price sensitivity), mobility and Information Technology (IT) innovations are impacting the rail industry. As a result, every aspect of the value chain, from passenger service to the back-end organization, is changing.
The trend of globalization has made a great impact upon the number of passengers traveling globally. The developed economies of Europe have become a major commerce and tourist hub. In 2012, Europe had 534 million tourists with an increase of 3.4% in 2011. The smart railways market has huge potential to offer advanced, safe and reliable service to the global passengers. The adoption of European Rail Traffic Management Systems (ERTMS) and Communication-Based Train Control (CBTC) has strengthened uniform cross-border transportation. Europe shows a consistent positive growth in the smart railways market.
The Europe Smart Railways report further provides competitive benchmarking of leading players in the industry such as Alstom SA, Ansaldo STS, Bombardier Transportation, Siemens AG and others, in terms of their product offerings, key strategies and operational parameters. The report provides market trends, overall adoption scenarios, competitive landscapes and key drivers, restraints and opportunities in the market. The Europe Smart Railways report aims in estimating the current size and the future growth potential of the market across the different solutions, services, and countries.
Europe Smart Railways Report Options:
We have the following market segmentation covered in the Europe Smart Railways report:
- Europe Smart Railways by Solutions:
- Passenger Information System, Freight Information System, Rail Traffic Management, Rail Operation Management, Advanced Security Monitoring, Rail Communication, Smart Ticketing, Rail Analytics
- Europe Smart Railways by Services:
- Professional services, Integration services, Cloud services
- Europe Smart Railways by Devices and Components:
- Video Surveillance, Rail Sensors, Networking and Connectivity Devices, Smart Cards, Displays
Europe Smart Railways Customization Options:
With MMM assessment, meet your company’s specific customization needs. Following customization options provide comprehensive industry standard and deep dive analysis:
- Europe Smart Railways Solutions Matrix
- Comprehensive analysis and benchmarking of solutions, and services in the market
- Europe Smart Railways Competitive Benchmarking
- Value-chain evaluation using events, developments, market data for vendors in the market ecosystem, market segmentation and categorization
- Exploring opportunities by connecting related markets using cascaded value chain analysis
- Europe Smart Railways Technology Watch
- Update on the current technology trends in high-speed railway, passenger information systems, railway signaling and interlocking
- Analysis of European Rail Traffic Management System (ERTMS) and Automatic Train Protection Systems
- Europe Smart Railways Vendor Landscaping
- Vendor market watch and predictions, vendor market shares and offerings, analysis of adoption trends and market dominance (Leaders, Challengers, Followers, Nichers)
- Europe Smart Railways Regional Market Data Tracker
- Regional and country specific market forecast and analysis
- Identification of key market segments by country
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement