The middleware software provides services beyond operating systems to various components of a distributed system in the high end computing environment. It is required to support and simplify complex distributed applications. Middleware software provides easy interoperability between the applications and applications on different platforms such as operating systems or business systems (such as ERP or any cloud computing systems and others). The primary role of middleware software is to transfer data between applications either on same platform or system or different systems, typically between frontend and backend applications. It maximizes the efficiency of both the IT and business processes.
The European middleware software market is expected to grow from $3.36 billion in 2014 to $4.58 billion by 2019 at a CAGR of 6.39%, for the given period. The market is primarily driven by the rise in investments from the enterprises.
The market segmentation is divided into four categories: The basic middleware, integration middleware, and application integration middleware are part of functional types, communication middleware, platform middleware, integration middleware, and others are part of products, hosted and on-premise are part of deployment types and BFSI, consumer goods and retail, defense and government, education, energy and power, manufacturing, telecom and IT, transport and logistics, and others are part of industry verticals.
The huge spending by the European enterprises has leveraged the middleware software market in this region. Europe has many developed countries such as U.K. and Germany, the economic condition of these countries is sound and the enterprises operating in this region have invested a significant portion of their capital to avail of the best technology in the market, which would accelerate the work efficiency. Investment on middleware software not only increases the efficiency of business but also provides an integrated mechanism within the stipulated cost.
The report provides a competitive benchmarking of leading players in this market such as Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, SAP, Siemens, and others in terms of their product offerings, key strategies and operational parameters. The report further provides overall market trend, adoption scenario, competitive landscape and key drivers, restraints, and opportunities in Europe Middleware Software Market. The report aims at estimating the current market size and the future growth potential of the different middleware software offerings across different functional types, product offerings, deployment types, end-users, and industry verticals.
Along with the MMM assessment, customize the report in alignment with your company’s specific needs. The following customization options provide a comprehensive summary of the industry standards and deep dive analysis:
- A comprehensive analysis and benchmarking of different solutions by specific countries. The coverage includes Tier-1 and Tier 2/3 firms
- Evaluation parameters: Technology, service offerings, and pricing, among others
Service Adoption and Application
- A detailed analysis of adoption of middleware software in different application areas such as ERP and cloud computing
- Updates on the current technology trends across different industry verticals in middleware software market
Regional and Country Level Tracker
- Region and country-specific market forecast and analysis
- The identification of key end-user segments, by region and country
- The listing and analysis of deals and projects, case studies, promotions, R&D investments, events, discussion forums, alliances and partners of Tier-1 and Tier-2/3 vendors for the last 3 years
Emerging Vendor Landscape
- Evaluating Tier-2/3 vendors’ market offerings using a 2X2 framework (realizing leaders, challengers, and followers)
1.1 Objective of the study
1.2 Market Definitions
1.3 Market Segmentation & Aspects Covered
1.4 Research Methodology
1.4.1 Assumptions (Market Size, Forecast, etc)
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Middleware Software-Europe, By Geographies
4.1 Middleware Software-United Kingdom
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement