Intraoperative imaging includes real-time imaging modalities, which are used during surgical procedures to provide real-time images of the surgery. The most commonly used intraoperative imaging technologies include intraoperative ultrasound imaging, intraoperative CT scans, and intraoperative MRI.
The European intraoperative imaging market, mainly driven by improved technological advancements which are integral to modern surgical procedures, was valued at $122 million in 2013 and is expected to reach $142 million by 2018, growing at a CAGR of 3.1% during the forecast period.
The report, ‘Europe Intraoperative Imaging Market Forecast, 2008-2018’, analyzes the market under three product types: intraoperative MRI, intraoperative CT, and intraoperative ultrasound. Intraoperative CT is the largest market and constituted a market share of 28% in 2013, expected to reach $54.4 million by 2018, growing at a CAGR of 2.9%. The market is expected to witness high growth in the forecast period due to its valuable technique that enables surgeons to improve decision making in surgical procedures.
Germany is the largest market in the European intraoperative imaging market, followed by France, Italy, U.K., and Spain.
This report also provides an extensive competitive landscape of companies operating in this market. The main companies extensively covered in this report are Brainlab AG, IMRIS Inc., GE Healthcare, Hitachi, Siemens, and Philips.
Report Customization Options
Along with market data, you can also customize MMM offerings that are in keeping with your company’s specific needs. Customize your report on the European intraoperative imaging market to get an insight into all-inclusive industry standards and a deep-dive analysis of the following considerations:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of endoscopes (segment wise)
- Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of the product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub-segment level
- End-user adoption rate analysis of endoscopes (segment wise and country wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls
- Macroeconomic indicators (number of hospitals and diagnostic centers, reimbursement scenario, and healthcare expenditure)
Surgeon/Physician Perception Analysis
- Fast turnaround analysis of surgeons’ response to market events and trends
- Surgeons’ opinion about products from different companies
Brand/Product Perception Matrix
- Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connection tool checking the virality and tonality of blogs
- Analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution (detractor/neutral/familiar)
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement
Asia Surgical Automation
Asian Surgical Automation Market, mainly driven by improved longevity, cost effectiveness, and an evolution that is attributed to the internet, was pegged at $324.8 million in 2013 and expected to be $574.1 million by 2018, growing at a CAGR of 12.1%.
Europe Surgical Automation
European Surgical Automation Market, mainly driven by improved longevity, cost effectiveness, and an evolution that is attributed to the internet, was pegged at $648.0 million in 2013 and expected to be $1028.6 million by 2018, growing at a CAGR of 9.7%.
North America Surgical Automation
The North American surgical automation Market, mainly driven by improved longevity, cost effectiveness, and an evolution that is attributed to the internet, was pegged at $2125.6 million in 2013 and expected to be $3602.6 million by 2018, growing at a CAGR of 11.1%.