Excimer laser is a form of ultraviolet laser which is commonly used in the production of microelectronic devices, eye surgery, and micromachining.
The most widespread industrial application of excimer lasers has been in deep-ultraviolet photolithography, a technology used in the manufacturing of microelectronic devices. The high-power ultraviolet output of excimer lasers also makes it useful for surgery (particularly eye surgery) and for dermatological treatment. For applications in deep-UV photolithography for semiconductor chip manufacturing, excimer lasers have been highly industrialized, making them extremely reliable and easily serviceable. However, as light sources, excimer lasers are generally large in size, which is a disadvantage in its medical applications, although its sizes are rapidly decreasing with ongoing development. Excimer lasers are also widely used in numerous fields of scientific research, both as primary sources and, particularly the XeCl laser, as pump sources for tunable dye lasers, mainly to excite laser dyes emitting in the blue-green region of the spectrum.
The European Excimer Laser market report segments the market by application, components, and countries. The report also profiles the leading companies that are active in the field of developing and manufacturing Excimer Laser along with their product strategy, financial details, developments, and competitive landscape.
The market is segmented into four countries; namely Germany, France, the U.K., and Italy. The current and future trends for each country have been analyzed in this report. Porter’s five force model analysis, market share of leading players, and competitive landscaping are also included in the report.
Market share analysis, by revenue of the top companies is also included in this report. The market share analysis of these key players are arrived at, based on key facts, annual financial information, and interviews with key opinion leaders, such as CEOs, directors, and marketing executives.
With market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that meet your Company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
1. Data from Manufacturing Firms
- Fast turn-around analysis of manufacturing firms with response to recent market events and trends
- Opinion from various firms about different applications where Excimer Laser can be used
- Qualitative inputs on macro-economic indicators and mergers & acquisition in each geography
2. Shipment/ Volume Data
- Value of components shipped annually in each geography tracked
3. Trend Analysis of Application
- Application Matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of application portfolio of each company mapped in each geography
4. Competitive Benchmarking
- Value-chain evaluation using events, developments, market data for vendors in the market ecosystem, across various industrial verticals and market segmentation
- Seek hidden opportunities by connecting related markets using cascaded value chain analysis
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement