The European drug delivery devices market was valued at $45 billion in 2013, and expected to reach $63 billion by 2018, at a CAGR of 8.3%. The oral delivery devices market is the fastest-growing segment of the $28 billion drug delivery devices market.
The report ‘European Drug Delivery Devices Market Forecast, 2012-2018’ analyzes the market of drug delivery devices by nine technologies, such as oral, transdermal, respiratory, injectable, implantable, transmucosal, nasal, ocular, and topical drug delivery devices. Oral drug delivery dominates the market as it is the most convenient route of administration and controlled release. This sub-segment is a traditional and easy to adopt technology, with minimum manufacturing settings. In addition, the demand and use of orodispersible tablets (ODT) is on a rise for pediatric and geriatric patients. These factors have contributed to the large size of the oral drug delivery technology market.
In Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK), the key driver of the European drug delivery technology market is the large investment in R&D in this market. In addition, the centralized approval process through the European Medicines Agency (EMA) enable pharmaceutical companies to sell their products in EU-27 nations. This encourages drug delivery technology and pharmaceutical companies introduce their products in the region. Due to certain amount of saturation in the market, Europe is expected to grow at a slower speed.
The report also provides an extensive competitive landscaping of companies operating in this market. The main companies operating in this market and extensively covered in this report are SkyePharma Plc (U.K.), Ypsomed Holding AG (Switzerland), and GSK (U.K.) Segment and country-specific company shares, news & deals, mergers and acquisitions, segment specific pipeline products, product approvals, and product recalls of the major companies have been detailed in this report.
Along with the market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that meet your company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment wise)
- Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub-segment level
- Applications of the products (segment wise and country wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls
- Country-specific prevalence of chronic diseases
- Country-specific Patient pool of chronic disease population
- Disease progression (pattern analysis)
Surgeons/Physicians Perception Analysis
- Fast turn-around analysis of surgeons’ response to market events and trends
- Pattern analysis of usage of therapy devices wound care products by physicians
- Surgeons’ opinion about products from different companies
- Surgeons’ qualitative inputs on epidemiology data
Brand/Product Perception Matrix
- Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool checking the virality and tonality of blogs
- Analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution (detractor/neutral/familiar)
- Cost analysis of products in various countries
1.1 Objective of the study
1.2 Market Definitions
1.3 Market Segmentation & Aspects Covered
1.4 Research Methodology
1.4.1 Assumptions (Market Size, Forecast, etc)
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Drug Delivery Devices-Europe, by Segments
4.1 Injectables Drug Delivery devices-Europe
4.1.1 Injectables Drug Delivery devices-Europe, by Companies
18.104.22.168 Injectables Drug Delivery devices-Gerresheimer AG-Europe
22.214.171.124 Injectables Drug Delivery devices-Becton Dickinson & Company-Europe
126.96.36.199 Injectables Drug Delivery devices-Amcor Limited-Europe
188.8.131.52 Injectables Drug Delivery devices-Meadwestvaco Corporation-Europe
184.108.40.206 Injectables Drug Delivery devices-Schott AG-Europe
220.127.116.11 Injectables Drug Delivery devices-AptarGroup, Inc.-Europe
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement
Brazil Medical Devices
Peers of Brazil medical devices are Orthopedic Devices, Ophthalmology devices, Endoscopy and Neurology Devices comprising 12.8%, 9.2%, 7.2% and 1.9% respectively of the Global Medical Devices market. It is segmented on basis of endusers and...