Dental lasers facilitate painless, short, and quick dental surgeries. They eliminate the use of surgical instruments such as hand pieces, dental drills, and also dental anesthetics ensuring less bleeding and lesser trauma to the patient. Soft tissue lasers are also used in cosmetic dentistry.
Dental diode lasers are the largest segment of the dental soft tissue lasers market, sharing nearly 46% of the total dental soft tissue lasers market. In periodontology, the use of diode lasers commonly involves soft-tissue surgeries and removal of tumors and lesions from the soft tissues. Diode lasers are conveniently affordable as compared to other dental laser systems, which is a major driving factor for the market for diode lasers.
The report analyzes the market for dental soft tissue lasers’ product market by 3 segments, namely, gas laser, solid state laser, and diode lasers. In soft tissue laser, the light energy is converted into heat to cut tissues such as gums. Soft tissue lasers are mainly used in periodontal diseases. Gas lasers are further segmented into CO2 lasers and argon lasers out of which argon lasers are used in minor surgeries. All these segments experienced a positive growth till 2013, owing to an increased awareness for procedures and sophisticated diagnostic techniques. The gas soft tissue lasers and dental diode lasers market respectively have been contributing around 24% and 46% each in terms of value towards the total dental soft tissue lasers market. Both the markets have been witnessing the maximum growth because of an increase in patient pool and the demand for minimally invasive techniques in surgeries.
In Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the U.K.), rapidly aging population, increase in the edentulous population, and insurance coverage for dental procedures have been driving the procedure growth. Also the introduction of technologies such as CAD/CAM has enabled dentists to offer better dental aesthetics especially in Europe.
The report also provides an extensive competitive landscaping of companies operating in this market. The main companies operating in the dental soft tissue lasers market and extensively covered in this report are market are BIOLASE, Danaher corporation and DEKA Lasers Technologies, Syneron Dental Laser, Sirona dental, AMD Lasers. In addition to that, the report also provides premium insights of the market along with supply chain analysis and value chain analysis. The segment and country-specific company shares, news & deals, M&A, segment-specific pipeline products, product approvals, and product recalls of the major companies have been detailed in this report.
Along with market data, customize the MMM assessments to meet your company’s specific needs. Customize to get a comprehensive summary of the industry standards and a deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment-wise)
- Product matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company, mapped at country and sub segment level
- End-user adoption rate analysis of the products (segment-wise and country-wise)
- A comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls
- Country-specific prevalence of oral diseases and dental restorations
- Country-specific patient pool of oral diseases and dental restorations
- Disease progression (pattern analysis)
Procedure Volume Data:
- The number of root-form & plate-form procedures performed annually in each country, tracked till sub-segment level
- The number of dental replacement procedures performed in each country
Surgeons/Physicians Perception analysis:
- Fast turn-around analysis of dentists’ responses to market events and trends
- Dentists’ opinions about products from different companies
- Dentists’ qualitative inputs on epidemiology data
Brand/Product Perception Matrix:
- A comprehensive study of customers’ perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool checking the virality and tonality of blogs
- An analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution (Detractor/Neutral/Familiar)
- Cost analysis of dental prosthetics in major countries
- CAD/CAM procedural investment in major countries
- The company share analysis for the top players of the market in the region
- The crucial developments and strategies that companies inculcate in their portfolio
1.1 Objective of the study
1.2 Market Definitions
1.3 Market Segmentation & Aspects Covered
1.4 Research Methodology
1.4.1 Assumptions (Market Size, Forecast, etc)
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement
North America Dental Lasers
The North American Dental Lasers Market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 9.2% from 2014 to 2019. The market for dental lasers has seen periodic technological advances, which greatly drives the market growth. The laser systems which were previously bulky are now available in small and portable models; they are handy and convenient to use. A few are also available in a structure similar to that of a dental hand piece. The latest models of these devices make use of modern fiber-optic delivery systems.
European Dental Lasers
The Europe dental lasers market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 8.7% from 2014 to 2019. The market for dental lasers has seen periodic technological advances, which greatly drives the market growth. The laser systems which were previously bulky are now available in small and portable models; they are handy and convenient to use. A few are also available in a structure similar to that of a dental hand piece. The latest models of these devices make use of modern fiber-optic delivery systems.