Bio-Based Polymers-Europe constitute XX% of Global Bio-Based Polymers market valued at $XX in 2013 and are poised to grow its market share to XX by growing at a CAGR of 5.8% to reach $XX billion by 2018.
Bio-Based Polymers-Europe can be segmented by Types, Companies, Ingredients and Applications. Types of Bio-Based Polymers-Europe are Bio-Based PET, Bio-Based PE, Bio-PBS, Regenerated Cellulose, Starch Blends, Polyhydroxyalkanoate (PHA) and Polylactic Acid. Companies of Bio-Based Polymers-Europe are Bio-on SRL, Braskem S.A, Cereplast, Inc., FKuR Kunststoff GmbH, Green Dot Corporation, Indorama Ventures Public Company Limited, Lati S.p.A., Meredian, Inc., Metabolix, Inc., NatureWorks LLC, Novamont SPA, PanAridus, Plaxica Ltd, Polyone Corporation, Tianjin GreenBio Materials Co. Ltd, Toyota Boshoku Corporation and Uhde Inventa-Fischer Ag. Ingredients of Bio-Based Polymers-Europe are Corn/Maize, Wheat, Potato and Bio Mass. Applications of Bio-Based Polymers-Europe are Packaging Film, Bottles, Fibers, Agriculture Support, Automotive Materials and Molded Plastics.
What makes our report unique?
- You can request a 10% customization in the research matching your requirement. For instance, deep dive research in any specific geography, technology, or application.
- This report provides competitive landscape of the top players. Under the strategic benchmarking section, the key developments along with the impacts including new product developments, M&A, strategic focus on any specific application, technology, or geography are provided. The financial section provides insights on Capex (Investments), Revenues, EBITDA, and so on. The operational insights section provides inputs relating to addition of new capacities, new centers, new key employments. The sales and marketing section provides insights on new contracts (available on public domain), new distribution channels added, new marketing initiatives, and so on
Key questions answered
- What are market estimates and forecasts?
- Which markets are doing well and which are not?
- What is the competitive landscape?
- Who are the main players in each segment?
- What are their strategic directives, operational strengths, key selling products, and product pipelines?
Audience for this report
- European Bio-based polymer companies
- Associations and Industry Bodies
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement