An Auxiliary Power Unit (APU) is an internal and highly automated power device that provides pressurized air to start the main engine and electrical power for the environmental, cockpit, and hydraulic systems of the aircraft. Auxiliary Power Units are widely used across the transportation industry, yet a majority of the user base is accounted for by the aviation industry.
This report provides a market analysis of the European aerospace and military Auxiliary Power Unit market over the next five years, from 2014 to 2019. The European aerospace and military Auxiliary Power Unit market value for 2014 is estimated to be $729.18 million and is expected to reach $780.26 million by 2019 at a CAGR of 1.36%.
The Auxiliary Power Unit market segmentation is done on the basis of applications and country. The applications segment is further segmented as commercial aircraft, military aircraft, military land vehicle and rotarycopter. The market segmentation of commercial aviation aircraft is given and the business and regional jet segments are excluded. In the military land vehicle segment, armored personnel carriers and amphibious armored vehicle segment have been taken into consideration.
It is observed that the narrow body aircraft segment has the highest market value among other types of aircraft. The procurement of military aircraft and commercial aircraft will result in growth of APUs for aircraft. Green environment, lowered fuel economy, and increase in air travel are the key drivers for the market growth.
Major players in the market are Honeywell International, Inc., Hamilton Sundstrand, Microturbo, Kinetics LTD., and Jenoptik AG.
Analysis of recent developments, alliances, joint ventures, and mergers & acquisitions of the companies in the global aerospace and military APU market are provided in the report. Restraints which are hindering the growth of the market are covered in the report. Technology trends and auxiliary factors that are currently prevailing in the market are also included.
1. HISTORICAL DATA FOR 5 YEARS
- Orders/Deliveries/Backlog data
- Macro Indicator Data
- M&A Data
- Budget and Defense Program Information
2. COMPANY PROFILES
- In-depth analysis of the company’s product portfolio
- Competitive landscape (revenue, operating margin, marginal cost, P/E ratio, EPS, developments/deals/events)
- Ratio analysis
This covers market sizing/mapping, global footprint, operational and financial information, and the competitive landscape. The MMM offering will cover a detailed market study of the types of aircraft mentioned below:
4. GLOBAL TRENDS/MARKET ENVIRONMENT
- Product and technological advancements/Latest innovations and developments
- Demand and supply analysis
- Market consolidation (M&A, joint ventures, divestments and spin-offs)
- Air traffic data
- Export/Import data (aerospace product and parts)
- Industrial production and capacity optimization data
- Deliveries and orders
5. GLOBAL FORECAST NUMBERS/OUTLOOK ( Historical and Forecast by Year)
- Aircraft delivery (NB,WB, VLA, BGA)
- Orders & backlogs (NB, WB, VLA, BGA)
- Comparative analysis (for example Boeing Vs. Airbus)
- Milicas (Military Aircraft) and Helicas (Military Rotary Wing, i.e., Helicopter)
6. PREDICTIVE FORECASTING
- Time Series
- Regression Analysis
7. PROGRAM DETAILS (By Aircraft Type, Aircraft Model, Manufacturer detail)
- Narrow body aircraft
- Wide body aircraft
- Very large aircraft
8. DEFENSE BUDGET/SEQUESTRATION IMPACT
- Impact of sequestration on defense programs
- Programs impacted due to budget cuts
- Impact on company’s overall revenue, operations, and profitability
9. OPPORTUNITY ANALYSIS
A comprehensive analysis that helps to understand the potential growth markets based on parameters such as:
- GDP percentage with respect to military expenditure of a particular country
- Contracts and modernization programs
- Defense review of countries active in this market
10. PRODUCT ANALYSIS
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment wise)
- Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of the product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub-segment level
- Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls
11. SUPPLY CHAIN/VENDOR ANALYSIS
Coverage - Vendor analysis, vendor financing, customer/self funding, and distribution network
12. ROUTE MAP Analysis, LOAD FACTOR, RPK, ASK, and FLF
- Airline/Operator route map analysis on a regional and global level
- Passenger and freight load factor, revenue passenger kilometer, available seat kilometer analysis
2. Executive Summary
3. Objective Of The Study
3.1 Market Definition
3.2 Market Coverage
3.4 Research Methodology
3.4.1 Key Secondary Sources
3.4.2 Key Primary Sources
4 Europe Auxiliary Power Unit Dynamics
4.1 Drivers, Restraints & Opportunities For The Aerospace & Military Apu Market
184.108.40.206 Green Environment
220.127.116.11 Lowered Fuel Economy
18.104.22.168 Increase In Air Travel
22.214.171.124 Financial Crisis
126.96.36.199 Battery Technology
188.8.131.52 Fuel Cell Apu
184.108.40.206 Requirement For Additional Power Backup
4.2 Auxiliary Factors
4.2.1 Fuel Price
4.2.2 Power Cost
5 Europe Auxiliary Power Unit, By Applications/Sub-Segments , 2015 – 2019
5.1.1 Europe Spotlight Programs
220.127.116.11 Armored Personnel Carrier, Denmark
18.104.22.168 Warrior Upgrade Program, U.K.
5.2 Country Analysis
6. Europe Auxiliary Power Unit: Competitive Landscape
7. Developments: European Region, By Companies
8. Europe Auxiliary Power Unit,By Companies
8.1 Honeywell Inc.
8.1.2 Product Portfolio
8.2 Hamilton Sundstrand
8.2.2 Product Portfolio
8.3.2 Product Portfolio
8.4 Kinetics Ltd.
8.4.2 Product Portfolio
8.5 Jenoptik Ag.
8.5.2 Product Portfolio
8.5.3 Jenoptik Ag: Financials
8.6 Meggit Plc.
8.6.2 Product Portfolio
8.6.3 Meggit Plc.: Financials
8.7 Dewey Electronics Corporation
8.7.2 Product Portfolio
8.8 Falck Schmidt Defence Systems
8.8.2 Product Portfolio
8.9 The Marvin Group
8.9.2 Product Portfolio
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement
APAC Commercial Aircraft Electrical & Environmental Systems
The report provides a complete market size of the APAC-Electrical and Environmental System market over the next five years and talks about the market share by different Aircraft Type. Commercial Aircraft Electrical & Environmental Systems-APAC can be segmented by Applications.
Europe Commercial Aircraft Electrical & Environmental Systems
Commercial Aircraft Electrical & Environmental Systems-Europe can be segmented by Applications and Companies. The Europe aircraft Electrical and Environmental industry is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.20% from 2013-2018. Applications of Commercial Aircraft Electrical & Environmental Systems-Europe are Very Large Aircraft, Wide Body Aircraft and Narrow Body...
North America Commercial Aircraft Electrical & Environmental Systems
The report provides a complete market size of the North American Electrical and Environmental System market over the next five years and talks about the market share by different Aircraft Type. This report presents a complete analysis of the North America Electrical and Environmental System market across the next five years.