The commercial aviation aircraft cabin interior market is on the rise. With the advent of new airplanes into the market, the demand for cabin interiors has been immense. The cabin interior market is expected to see new technologies and developments in the years to come.
The European commercial aircraft cabin interior market report provides an analysis of the various types such as cabin lighting, seating, window, In Flight Entertainment & Communication (IFEC), galleys, and lavatories. The European cabin interior market is estimated at $2.29 billion, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.51%, to reach $3.45 billion by 2019.
The European commercial aviation aircraft cabin interior market report provides an in-depth analysis of the market for the next five years. It includes the market segmentation analysis, usage pattern, regional trends, and distribution channels within the market.
The Europe commercial aviation aircraft cabin interior market has been segmented on the basis of aircraft type and product. The aircraft type is segmented by narrow body aircrafts, wide body aircrafts, very large aircrafts, and regional transportation aircrafts. The product segment covers the cabin lighting, seating, window, In Flight Entertainment & Communication (IFEC), galleys, and lavatories.
The key drivers accountable for the growth of the commercial aircraft cabin interior market in Europe are increase in the number of aircraft orders, modernization in aircraft programs, and customization of cabin interiors. The major challenge for airlines is the rising fuel price, due to which OEM’s are forced to manufacture lightweight interiors. The technological advancements and innovation in the commercial aircraft cabin interior market have resulted in the introduction non-reclining seats in low-cost carriers.
The report also provides the leading players in the European aircraft cabin interior market. Apart from the general overview of the companies, it also provides the financial analysis, products, services, and their key developments. All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns are determined using secondary sources, and verified through primary sources.
The major companies operating in the cabin interior market are UTC Aerospace Systems, Rockwell Collins, Honeywell International Inc., Safran, GE Aviation, Bombardier Inc., Ikusi, DIEHL AEROSYSTEM, Nordam, Zodiac Aerospace, Inc., BE Aerospace Inc., Thales Group, and Panasonic Corporation.
1.HISTORICAL DATA FOR 5 YEARS.
- Orders/Deliveries/Backlog data
- Macro indicator data
- M&A data
- Budget and defense program information
- In-depth analysis of the company’s product portfolio
- Competitive landscape (revenue, operating margin, marginal cost, P/E ratio, EPS, Developments/Deals/Events)
- Ratio analysis
3.REGION-SPECIFIC INFORMATION (North America, Europe, APAC, Middle East, and RoW)
It covers market sizing/mapping, global footprint, operation and financials information, competitive landscape. MMM offering will cover detailed market study of the points mentioned below:
- Seat market
- Cabin lighting market
- Windows market
- In Flight Entertainment & Communication
- Galleys and Lavatories
4.GLOBAL TRENDS/MARKET ENVIRONMENT
- Product and technological advancements/latest innovation and development
- Demand and supply analysis
- Market consolidation (M&A, joint ventures, divestment and spin-off)
- Air traffic data
- Export/Import data (Aerospace product and parts)
- Industrial production and capacity optimization data
- Deliveries and orders
5.GLOBAL FORECAST NUMBERS/OUTLOOK - HISTORICAL AND FORECAST BY YEARS
- Aircraft delivery (NB,WB, VLA, BGA)
- Orders & backlogs (NB, WB, VLA, BGA)
- Comparative analysis (for e.g. Boeing Vs. Airbus)
- Milicas (Military Aircraft) and Helicas (Military Rotary Wing - Helicopter)
- Time series
- Regression analysis
7.PROGRAM DETAILS (by aircraft types, aircraft models, manufacturer details)
- NARROW BODY
- WIDE BODY
- VERY LARGE AIRCRAFT
A comprehensive analysis to analyze the potential growth markets based on parameters such as:
- GDP percentage with respect to military expenditure of particular country
- Contracts & modernization programs
- Defense review of countries active in this market
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment-wise)
- Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub-segment level
- End-user adoption rate analysis of the products (segment-wise and country wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products and product recalls
10.SUPPLY CHAIN/VENDOR ANALYSIS
Coverage - Vendor analysis, vendor financing, customers/self funding, and distribution network
11.ROUTE MAP ANALYSIS, LOAD FACTOR, RPK,ASK, and FLF
- Airline/Operator route map analysis on a regional and global level
- Passenger and freight load factor, revenue passenger kilometer, available seat kilometer analysis
1.1 Analyst Insights
1.2 Market Definitions
1.3 Market Segmentation & Aspects Covered
1.4 Research Methodology
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 ACI-Europe by Products
4.5 Galley and Monument
5 Europe by Types
5.3 Narrow Body
5.4 Wide Body
6 Europe by Companies
6.1 UTC Aerospace Systems
6.2 Rockwell Collins
6.3 Honeywell International,Inc
6.5 OTHER (Companies)
6.6 GE Aviation
6.7 Bombardier Inc
6.8 Goodrich Corp.
6.10 DIEHL AEROSYSTEM
6.12 Zodiac Aerospace,Inc
6.13 BE Aerospace Inc.
6.14 Thales Group
6.15 Panasonic Corporation
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement