Level sensors are used to detect the level of liquids, granular materials, powders, and other such substances. It can be either a continuous or a point value. The level sensors are mainly classified as contact level sensors and non-contact level sensors.
In North America, Canada represented the second-largest share with a market value of $119.40 million in 2013, and is expected to reach $157.74 million by 2018, at a CAGR of 5.73% from 2013 to 2018. The growth of the level sensors market in Canada can be mainly attributed to the consumption of electronic level sensors in applications, such as automotive and transportation and commercial. Stringent regulations have been laid down by governments, owing to the global climate convention held at Copenhagen, Denmark, to control carbon emissions in the leading North American countries. This has been brought into effect to support the conservation of the environment and eco-system.
ABB Ltd. (Switzerland), AMETEK Inc. (U.S.), APG Inc. (U.S.), Bin Master Inc. (U.S.), Eaton Corp. PLC (U.S.), Emerson Electric Co.( U.S.), Endress+Hauser AG(Switzerland), First Sensor AG(Germany), Gems sensors & controls Co.( U.S.), Georg Fischer AG(Germany), Gill Sensors(U.K.), Honeywell Sensing & Controls(U.S.), Ifm Electronic GmbH (Germany), Krohne GmbH (Germany), Measurement Specialities Inc. ( U.S.), Pepperl+Fuchs GmbH(Germany), SAPCON Instruments Pvt. Ltd. (India), SIEMENS AG (Germany), Ssi Technologies Inc. (U.S.), Vega Grieshaber KG(Germany), and Xylem Inc. (U.S.) are the some of the leading players in this market.
Along with the market data, you can also customize the MMM assessments that meet your company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep-dive analysis of the following parameters:
1. Product Analysis
- Usage pattern of products in various applications, such computing and ICT, consumer, automotive, industrial and power, military and defense, and healthcare
- Product matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of Canada
- End-user adoption rate analysis of the products (segment wise and region wise)
- Usage pattern of various level sensors based on contact and non-contact technologies
- Revenue and shipment data of level sensors segmented on the basis of types
3. Competitive Analysis
- Product specific analysis of top players
- Key developments of each top player that affect the market dynamics
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement