Canada Internet-of-Things (IoT) and Machine-to-Machine (M2M) Communication Market
Canada IoT and M2M Communication market is estimated to grow from $8.27 billion in 2014 to $27.93 billion by 2019, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 27.6% from 2014 – 2019. The market is primarily driven by increasing interest of vendors and various businesses that like to computerize their work. Especially the cellular technologies are playing in important role in M2M communication.
Internet of Things (IoT) is described as network of networks and it is a central part of Future Internet and could be defined as Canada network infrastructure with self configuring capabilities based on interoperable and standard communication protocols. In simple terms, IoT is like layer of digital information that covers the physical world.
Machine-to-Machine (M2M) communication enables machines to communicate directly with one another, using various types of fixed and wireless networks [Machine-Type Communications (MTC)].
Government supports start up M2M lab Inc and the mission is to collect and analyze physiological and metabolic data with a view to maximize human body (military personnel, professional athletes) performance. From the laboratory, M2M Lab Inc. is able to monitor and assess the real-time performance of these individuals in any part of the world.
MicroMarketMonitor endeavor’s the customer to have a deep analysis of Canada IoT and M2M Communication market. The report provides a competitive benchmarking of leading players in this market such as Alcatel-Lucent, AT&T, ZTE, IBM, and Huawei Technologies. The Canada IoT and M2M Communication report gives the financial analysis which includes CAGR and market share of the different region, vendors, and also overall adoption scenario, competitive landscape, key drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- Canada IoT and M2M Communication Market segmentation covered in this report are-
- By M2M Network Connections- M2M Sim-Cards, By M2M Module Type: Short Range Modules, Cellular Modules, and Satellites Modules
- By Components- Sensing & Identification, Network Communications, Data Processing, Safety, and Security, and Support Technology
- By Application- Public Safety & Urban Security, Retail, Healthcare, Energy & Power, Transportation, Telecom & IT, Consumer & Residential, Industrial & Commercial Buildings, Manufacturing, and Others
With MMM assessment, we will best meet your company’s specific customization needs. Following customization options provide comprehensive industry standard and deep dive analysis:
- Canada IoT and M2M Communication Market Solutions Matrix
- Comprehensive analysis and benchmarking by M2M network connections, by components, by application, and by regions segment in the Canada IoT and M2M Communication market
- Solution on security issue for operators of M2M communication.
- Canada IoT and M2M Communication Market Competitive Benchmarking
- Value-chain evaluation using events, developments, market data for vendors in the market ecosystem, across various end users, market segmentation and categorization
- Unearth hidden opportunities by connecting related markets using cascaded value chain analysis. For instance, we can qualify the growth in Canada IoT and M2M Communication market due to corresponding growth M2M service providers, M2M solution to interact with digital and wireless world.
- Canada IoT and M2M Communication Market Vendor Landscaping
- Vendor market watch and predictions, vendor market shares and offerings, categorization of adoption trends and market dominance (Leaders, Challengers, Followers, and Nicher)
- Canada IoT and M2M Communication Market Emerging Vendor Landscape
- Evaluate Tier-2/3 vendors’ market offerings using a 2X2 framework (realizing Leaders, Challengers, Followers, Nichers)
- Canada IoT and M2M Communication Market Data Tracker
- Country specific market forecast and analysis
- Identification of key end-user segments by country
- Canada IoT and M2M Communication Market Channel Analysis
- Channel/distribution partners/alliances for tier-1 vendors. Application specific products being build towards the customer end of value chain
- Canada IoT and M2M Communication Market Discussion’s
- Security in M2M communication
- Reasons for increasing attack on connected machines
- Basic principles of secure IoT and M2M communication
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement