The Brazilian cyber security market is expected to grow from $2.61 billion in 2013 to $7.29 billion in 2019, at a CAGR of 17.80% for the period 2013 to 2019. The market is primarily driven by the huge investments in the military modernization program.
Cyber security is a broad collection of technologies, solutions, services, compliances, and risk management approaches to protect organizational and users’ personal and professional data from cyber crimes. The government, public utilities, and enterprises are all dependent on the internet, wireless technologies, and cloud-based services for storage, processing, and retrieval of data. With the increase in this dependency over the years, cyber attacks have increased exponentially in the past few years, and have generated the need for unified cyber security solutions that support the enhanced enterprise mobility and strict data disclosure laws. Cyber security products are defined as products possessing the capability to provide access management, authentication procedures, detection and responses to incidents, security updates or patch management, data recovery, mitigation of impacts, and risk & compliance management. The cyber security market is experiencing a boom because of the need for global cyber security capacity establishment built for a secure and resilient cyberspace.
Brazil is one of the leading markets both in the regional as well as global cyber security market, and is focused on substituting traditional systems with cutting-edge technological solutions. Brazil’s military modernization program includes plans for investment in advanced technology and cyber security, which is estimated to be $420.00 million in their Cyber Defense Project. This clearly indicates the growth potential of the Brazilian cyber security market in the years to come.
The Brazilian cyber security market report further provides competitive benchmarking of the leading players in the industry, such as Cisco Systems, IBM, Northrop Grumman, CSC, Symantec and others in terms of their product offerings, key strategies, and operational parameters. The Brazilian cyber security market report provides market trends, overall adoption scenarios, competitive landscapes, and key drivers, restraints, and opportunities in this market. The Brazilian cyber security market report aims at estimating the current size and the future growth potential of this market across different types, solutions, services, and verticals.
The market segmentation detailed in the report is as given below:
- By Types
- Network security, end-point security, application security, content security, wireless security, and cloud security
- By Solutions
- Identity and access management, risk and compliance, encryption, data loss protection, unified threat management, firewall, anti-virus and anti-malware, IDS/IPS, security and vulnerability management, disaster recovery, DDoS mitigation, and web filtering
- By Services
- Consulting, design and integration, risk and threat assessment, managed security service, and training and education
- By Verticals
- Aerospace, defense and intelligence, government and public utilities, banking and financial service institutes, telecom and IT, healthcare, retail, and manufacturing
Along with the market data, you can also customize the MMM assessment that meet your company’s specific needs. The following customization options provide a comprehensive summary of the industry standards and a deep-dive analysis:
- Solutions Matrix
- A comprehensive analysis and benchmarking of security types, solutions, and services in the Brazilian cyber security market
- Competitive Benchmarking
- Value chain evaluation using events, developments, and market data for vendors in the market ecosystem, across various industrial verticals along with market segmentation
- To discover hidden opportunities by connecting related markets using cascaded value chain analysis
- Technology Watch
- Update on the current technology trends in IDS/IPS, cryptographic techniques, and firewall technologies
- Study of network-based IP sensor technology
- Vendor Landscaping
- Vendor market watch and predictions, vendor market shares and offerings, and analysis of adoption trends and market dominance (leaders, challengers, followers, and nichers)
- Market Data Tracker
- The Brazilian cyber security market forecast and analysis
- The identification of key vertical segments in Brazil
- Analysis of internet traffic monitoring solutions
- Vertical Analysis
- An analysis of different industrial verticals by types, solutions, and services
- Industry Verticals: Aerospace, defense and intelligence, government and public utilities, banking and financial service institutes, telecom and it, healthcare, retail, and manufacturing
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement