The global level sensor market is mainly driven by government regulations, gradual reduction in size of level sensors, and the increased vehicle production worldwide. The global level sensor market is expected to grow from $2,630.0 million in 2012 to $4,084.0 million in 2018, at an estimated CAGR of 7.8% from 2012 to 2018. The Australian level sensor market is expected to grow from $90.0 million in 2012 to $154.0 million in 2018, at an estimated CAGR of 9.3% from 2012 to 2017.
The report ‘Australia level sensor, 2013-2018’ analyzes the market of level sensor by the major applications, namely computing & ICT sector, consumer sector, automotive & transportation sector, industrial, power & manufacturing sector, military and defense, healthcare, and agriculture. The industrial, power & manufacturing sector dominates the application market in Australia with the highest revenue, followed by the automotive & transportation segment.
Magnetic float level sensors contributed for a major chunk of revenue to the total level sensor market in APAC in 2012, and are expected to continue to grow during the forecast period. Due to its heavy use in industrial, power & manufacturing sector as well as automotive sector, this technology is expected to remain the largest revenue generator in APAC.
The report also provides an extensive competitive landscaping of companies operating in this market. Segment and country-specific company shares, news & deals, M&A, segment specific pipeline products, product approvals and product recalls of the major companies have been detailed.
Along with the market data, you can also customize the MMM assessments that meet your company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep-dive analysis of the following parameters:
1. Product Analysis
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment wise)
- Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub segment level
- End-user adoption rate analysis of the products (segment wise and country wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls
2. Application Data
- Country-specific data of applications, such as computing & ICT sector, consumer sector, automotive & transportation sector, industrial, power & manufacturing sector, military and defense, healthcare, and agriculture
- Premium insights of applications
3. Comparative Analysis
- Market data of top companies
- Key developments of top companies
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement