The Asian Wheelchairs and Related Devices Market is mainly driven by aging population, physically handicapped and increasing prevalence of Rheumatoid and Osteoarthritis. This market was valued at $957.55 million in 2013 and is expected to reach $2493.01 million by 2018, at a CAGR of 21.1% from 2013 to 2018.The Wheelchairs and Related Devices market is the largest segment of $6.6 billion Home Healthcare Market.
The report “The Asian Wheelchairs and Related Devices Market forecast, 2012-2018” analyzes the market which is subdivided into the markets for manual wheelchairs, powered wheelchairs, and other mobility assist devices such as scooters, and stair lifts. The wheelchair market is driven by the need of the physically challenged to live more independently. All of these segments have experienced a positive growth, considering the awareness regarding procedures and sophisticated diagnostic techniques. Both the markets have been witnessing the maximum growth because of increase in patient pool and procedure numbers of hip and knee osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
Procedure Volume growth is significantly higher in Asia(Brazil, China and India) because of fast disease progression, higher prevalence, improving healthcare infrastructure, economic growth, broadening insurance coverage, expanding private healthcare sector and increasing awareness amongst people.
The prevalence of osteoarthritis in North America and Europe is around 8-10% in adult population whereas in Asia, it is around 12%. The high prevalence in Asia is because of maximum aging population whereas in North America and Europe it’s because of high diabetes and obese population.
This report also provides an extensive competitive landscaping of companies operating in Wheelchairs and Related Devices market. The main companies operating in Wheelchairs and Related Devices market and extensively covered in this report are Invacare, Everest and Jennings, Drive Medical and Sunrise Medical, Hoveround, Magic Mobility, Permobil.
Segment and country specific Company shares, News & Deals, M&A, segment specific pipeline products, product approvals and product recalls of the major companies have been detailed.
Along with the market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that meet your Company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (Segment wise)
- Product Matrix which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub segment level
- End-user Adoption rate analysis of the products (Segment wise and Country wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of Product approvals, Pipeline products and Product recalls
- Country specific Prevalence of Knee, Hand, Hip, Spine Osteoarthritis (OA) and Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)
- Country specific Patient pool of Knee, Hand, Hip, Spine OA , RA and Physically disabled patients
- Disease progression (Pattern analysis)
Procedure Volume Data
- Bilateral and Unilateral Hip and Knee procedures performed annually in each Country tracked till sub-segment level
- Number of Foot & Ankle, Wrist, Shoulder, Elbow, Digit and Disc Replacement procedures performed in each country
Surgeons / Physicians Perception analysis
- Fast turn-around analysis of Surgeons response to market events and trends
- Pattern analysis of usage of manual wheelchairs, powered wheelchairs by Physicians
- Surgeons’ opinion about products from different companies
- Surgeons’ qualitative inputs on epidemiology data
Brand/Product Perception Matrix
- Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool checking the virality and tonality of blogs
- Analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution (Detractor/Neutral/Familiar)
- Cost analysis of Wheelchairs and Related Devices in the Asian region
- Hip and Knee, Foot & Ankle, Wrist, Shoulder, Elbow, Digit and Disc Replacement procedural investment in the Asian region
- The company share analysis of top players of the market in the Asian region
- The crucial developments and strategies of companies created in their portfolios
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement