The Asian ultrasonic level sensor market is expected to grow from $97.68 million in 2013 to $222.89 million by 2018, at a CAGR of 17.9% for the period 2014 to 2018. The major factor driving the market is the economic growth in Asia, with developing countries such as India and China, and the resultant growth of the end-use application segments of the concerned market. The Asian ultrasonic level sensor market is expected to grow significantly in the coming years.
The segmentation of the Asian ultrasonic level sensors market has been done on the basis of application and geography. The report entails the market analysis and forecasts related to the various segments and sub-segments of ultrasonic level sensors.
This report includes all the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities for the regional market, which is helpful in identifying trends for the non-contact level sensor manufacturing industry. The report also provides company profiles for the major companies that are active in the field of developing and manufacturing ultrasonic level sensing technologies along with their product offerings, strategy, financial details, developments, and competitive landscape. Winning imperatives and burning issues pertaining to the ultrasonic level sensors industry are also covered in this report.
In terms of geography, the market has been segmented into China, India, and Japan, among others. The current and future trends for each region have been analyzed in this report. Porter’s Five Force model analysis, market share of major players, and competitive landscaping are also included in the report. China is the leading region in the Asian ultrasonic level sensors market, having accounted for 52.47% market share in 2013, followed by Japan with 16.13% in 2013.
SCOPE OF THE REPORT
This research report provides the market details based on application and geography. It also includes the forecast revenue of the Asian ultrasonic level sensor market.
On the basis of Application
The Asian ultrasonic level sensors market is categorized into consumer sector, automotive, industrial manufacturing, military and defense, healthcare, and others, which include agricultural and environment & recycling segments. The industrial applications segment continues to dominate the market share, followed by the consumer sector.
On the basis of Geography
The geographical analysis of the market covers China, India, and Japan, among others. China continues to be the leading country in the Asian region and is expected to be the market leader till 2018.
Along with market data, customize the MMM assessments to meet your company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
1. Data from Manufacturing Firms
- Fast turn-around analysis of manufacturing firms with response to recent market events and trends
- Various firms’ opinions about different applications where ultrasonic level sensors can be used
- Qualitative inputs on macro-economic indicators and mergers & acquisition in each geography (China, India, and Japan)
2. Shipment/ Volume Data
- Tracking the value of components shipped annually in each geography
3. Trend Analysis of Application
- Application matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of application portfolio of each company mapped in each geography
4. Competitive Benchmarking
- Value-chain evaluation using events, developments, market data for vendors in the market ecosystem, across various industrial verticals, and market segmentation
- Uncover hidden opportunities by connecting related markets using cascaded value chain analysis
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement