The Asian topical drug delivery market, mainly driven by patent cliffs, increased incidence of chronic diseases, increasing competition, improving patient compliance, and huge investments made by key pharmaceutical companies, was valued at $1.54 billion in 2013, and expected to reach $2.10 billion by 2018, at a CAGR of 6.40%.
The report ’Asian Topical Drug Delivery Market forecast, 2012-2018’ analyzes the market by segments, such as semi-solid formulations, liquid formulations, and solid formulations.
The pharmaceutical markets in India and China are growing rapidly, owing to low costs and favorable regulatory environment. The Indian pharmaceutical market was ranked fourth in terms of volume and 15th in terms of value in 2011, and is expected to reach $20.00 billion by 2015. The Chinese pharmaceutical market was ranked third-largest (by value) with $64.00 billion, and is expected to become the second-largest by 2015, projected to grow at a CAGR of 20.00%.
Asia held a share of 15.00% in the total drug delivery market in 2012, and was worth $21.71 billion. It is poised to grow at a CAGR of 12.60%, to reach $39.35 billion by 2017. The major factors propelling the Asian market are saturated the western markets. Furthermore, expansion of the Asian economy, increase in disposable income, development of healthcare infrastructure, and increasing awareness for health insurance will further boost the growth of the pharmaceutical market. This, in turn, will accelerate the growth of the topical drug delivery market in Asia.
The report also provides an extensive competitive landscaping of companies operating in this market. The major companies operating in the topical drug delivery market are Galderma S.A., Stiefel Laboratories, Inc., and Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc.
Segment and country-specific company shares, news & deals, M&A, segment-specific pipeline products, product approvals, and product recalls of the major companies have been detailed in this report.
Along with the market data, you can also customize the MMM assessments that meet your company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep-dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment-wise)
- Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub-segment level
- End-user adoption rate analysis of the products (segment-wise and country-wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls
- Fast turn-around analysis of pharmacists’ response to market events and trends
- Pharmacists’ opinion about products from different companies
- Pharmacists’ qualitative inputs on epidemiology data
- Pattern analysis of usage of drugs by physicians
Brand/Product Perception Matrix
- Comprehensive study of customers’ perception and behavior through our in-built social connect tool checking the virality and tonality of blogs
- Analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution (detractor/neutral/familiar)
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement