The Asian proteomics market is driven by the increase in the number of diseases and the population suffering from these diseases. The market value of the proteomics market was $1.42 billion in 2012, and is expected to reach $4.16 billion by 2018, at a CAGR of 19.8%.
The report analyzes the market in terms of product type such as proteomics instrumentation technologies, proteomics reagents, and proteomics services. The market segments experienced a positive growth till 2012, owing to an increased awareness for sophisticated diagnostic techniques. The proteomics instrumentation technologies segment accounted for the largest share of 40% in the overall market, followed by the reagents market. The proteomics services market is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR of 15.1%, during the forecast period.
The Asian market is expected to witness a boost in demand for the proteomics instrumentation technologies, reagents, and services due to the increasing R&D investments in the region. Japan is the largest contributor to the proteomics market in Asia. The new growth opportunities in the Asian market are the result of the growth of companion diagnostics and the increased awareness in personalized medicine. Mergers and collaborations are also driving the market.
The report provides an extensive competitive landscaping of the leading companies operating in this market. The key players of the market covered in this report are Thermo Fisher Scientific, Agilent technologies, Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, Danaher Corporation, and Water Corporation. Furthermore, the details of the segment and country-specific company shares, news and deals, M&A, segment-specific pipeline products, product approvals, and product recalls of the major companies are provided in the report.
Along with the market data, customize the MMM assessments to meet your company’s specific needs. Customize to get a comprehensive summary of the industry standards and a deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment-wise)
- Product matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company, mapped at country and sub-segment levels
- Applications of the products (segment-wise and country-wise)
- A comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls
- Products sold in a particular region
- The number of diagnostics labs, research labs and hospitals where the instruments are installed
Researcher/Scientist’s Perception Analysis:
- Fast turn-around analysis of researchers’ response to market events and trends
- Pattern analysis of usage by researchers
- Researchers’ opinions about products from different companies
Product/Brand Perception Matrix:
- A comprehensive study of customers’ perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool checking the virality and tonality of blogs
- An analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution
- Cost analysis of products and services in the major countries of the region
- The company share analysis of the top players of the market in the region
- The crucial developments and strategies that companies inculcate in their portfolio
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement