Wireless infrastructure is a platform that allows enterprises to access web-based applications and data on different networks from their premises. Also, well-designed wireless infrastructure reduces setup time and accommodates flexibility that allows users to quickly access the network.
The Asia-Pacific wireless infrastructure market will reach a value of $3.90 billion in 2014. The total market for wireless infrastructure is growing as there is an increase in demand from operators to install high-speed wireless network. There is also an increasing need for wireless service providers for cell phone towers, rooftop wireless sites, and other facilities that are needed to transmit wireless communication signals.
This report provides a comprehensive data forecast for the Asia-Pacific wireless infrastructure market as well its sub-market forecast for 4G, LTE, Wi-Fi offload, and Wi-MAX.
The market in the Asia-Pacific region is growing because of the rapid uptake of the mobile market and increasing demand for voice and data services. Also, social networking sites keep end users’ desire to stay connected at all times.
The various operators that contribute to this market are Alcatel-Lucent, Vodafone, TE Connectivity, Anixter International Inc., and Qualcomm.
MicroMarketMonitor endeavors to provide its customer with a deep analysis of the wireless infrastructure market. The Asia-Pacific wireless infrastructure market report observes the financial analysis of the key players in this market, which includes year over year, CAGR, and their products and services. It also covers the market share of the different countries in the Asia-Pacific region.
- By Components: Network Equipment (routers and switches), Embedded Devices (chipset)
- By Technology: LTE, 4G, Wi-Fi, and Wi-MAX
- By Application: LTE Cellular Telephone Base Station, Wi-MAX Access Point, Land Mobile Radio System (LMRS)
- By Deployment Size: SMB and Enterprises
- By Verticals: BFSI, Healthcare, Retail, Government, Education, Defense, and Media and Entertainment
With the MMM assessment, we will best meet your company’s specific customization requirements. The following customization options provide a deep-dive analysis and an insight into comprehensive industry standards.
- Comprehensive analysis and benchmarking by components, by technology, by application, by deployments, and by services in the Asia-Pacific wireless infrastructure market
- Value-chain evaluation using events, developments, market data for vendors in the market ecosystem across various industrial verticals, market segmentation, and categorization
- Opportunity identification by connecting related markets using cascaded value-chain analysis; for instance, validation of the growth in the Asia-Pacific wireless infrastructure market due to corresponding growth in the LTE, 4G, Wi-Fi and Wi-MAX market
- Update on the current technology trends in LTE, 4G, Wi-Fi, and Wi-MAX
- Vendor market watch and predictions, vendor market shares and offerings, categorization of adoption trends, and market dominance (leaders, challengers, followers, nichers)
Market Data Tracker
- Country-specific market forecast and analysis
- Identification of key end-user segments by country
- Analysis of different industry verticals by components, by technology, by application, by deployments, and by services
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement
Europe Wireless Communication
Wireless Communication-Europe and Air Interface Technology ,