The Asia-Pacific subsea BOP systems market, valued at in $2.88 billion in 2014, is projected to reach $4.16 billion in 2019, at a CAGR of 7.6%. The Asia-Pacific segment has a market share of 71% in the global market.
The market is segmented based on types, which include Annular type and RAM type.
The subsea BOP systems report consists of the profiles of some major players in the market, such as Uztel (Romania), Proserv (U.K.), and Rongsheng (China), among others.
Along with market data, customize the MMM assessment in alignment with your company’s specific needs. Customize to get a comprehensive summary of the industry standards and a deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- An in-depth analysis of the products of different companies and differentiating them based on specifications of blowout preventers
Market Inducing Data:
- Subsea rig count
- Information about upcoming rigs
- Information about oil & gas companies’ rigs
- An in-depth value chain analysis
- Interrelation between the segments
- Impact of segments on the market
- Information and specifications of blowout control systems
- Information about the types of rigs and the number of blowout preventers used in each type of rigs
1.1 Objective of the study
1.2 Market Definitions
1.3 Market Segmentation & Aspects Covered
1.4 Research Methodology
1.4.1 Assumptions (Market Size, Forecast, etc)
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Subsea BOP-Asia-Pacific, By Technologies
4.1 Split By Geography
4.1 Subsea BOP-China by Technologies
4.1 Subsea BOP-Japan by Technologies
4.3 RAM Type-Asia-Pacific
5 Subsea BOP-Asia-Pacific, By Geographies
5.1.1 China, By Companies
22.214.171.124 China-Cameron International
5.2.1 Japan, By Companies
126.96.36.199 Japan-Other Companies
6 Asia-Pacific, By Companies
6.1 Split By Geography
6.2 China by Companies
6.1 Japan by Companies
6.2 Asia-Pacific-Other Companies
6.2.1 Asia-Pacific-Other Companies, By Geographies
188.8.131.52 Japan-Other Companies
6.3 Asia-Pacific-UZTEL LTD.
6.5 Asia-Pacific-RONGSHENG MACHINERY MANUFACTURE LTD.
6.6 Asia-Pacific-National Oilwell Varco, Inc.
6.8 Cameron International-Asia-Pacific
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement