The Asia-Pacific smart railways market is expected to grow from $2.20 billion in 2013 to $7.24 billion in 2018 at a CAGR of 26.9% in the forecast period 2013-2018. The market is primarily driven by increasing regional demographics and changing traveling demands.
The concept of smart railways provides sets of new generation solutions, services and modern transportation with the help of Information and Communication Technology (ICT). It combines software products to make more intelligent use of all rail assets, from tracks to trains, for the companies to meet the increasing consumer demand for more efficient and safer services. Trends in smart railways like regulation, sustainability, demographics, economics, mobility and Information Technology (IT) innovations are impacting the rail industry. As a result, every aspect of the value chain, from passenger service to the back-end organization, is changing.
The global statistics suggests that over 4.2 billion people reside in the Asia Pacific (APAC) region which constitutes over 61% of the total world population. Thus passenger traffic would become very high in the near future. The expansion of existing transport modes is the only solution to meet the increasing demand. The increasing population has caused heavy traffic densities in the developing countries over roadways. The railway service provides an efficient transportation solution over the large geographical region. Countries such as China, Japan, South Korea and others show a revolutionized growth in the smart railway market.
The Asia-Pacific Smart Railways report further provides competitive benchmarking of leading players in the industry such as Alstom SA, Ansaldo STS, Bombardier Transportation, Siemens AG, GE Transportation and others, in terms of their product offerings, key strategies and operational parameters. The report provides market trends, overall adoption scenarios, competitive landscapes and key drivers, restraints and opportunities in the market. The Asia-Pacific Smart Railways report aims in estimating the current size and the future growth potential of the market across the different solutions, services, and countries.
Asia-Pacific Smart Railways Report Options:
We have the following market segmentation covered in the Asia-Pacific Smart Railways report:
- Asia-Pacific Smart Railways by Solutions:
- Passenger Information System, Freight Information System, Rail Traffic Management, Rail Operation Management, Advanced Security Monitoring, Rail Communication, Smart Ticketing, Rail Analytics
- Asia-Pacific Smart Railways by Services:
- Professional services, Integration services, Cloud services
- Asia-Pacific Smart Railways by Devices and Components:
- Video Surveillance, Rail Sensors, Networking and Connectivity Devices, Smart Cards, Displays
Asia-Pacific Smart Railways Customization Options:
With MMM assessment, accomplish your company’s specific customization needs. Following customization options provide comprehensive industry standard and deep dive analysis:
- Asia-Pacific Smart Railways Solutions Matrix
- Comprehensive analysis and benchmarking of solutions, and services in the market
- Asia-Pacific Smart Railways Competitive Benchmarking
- Value-chain evaluation using events, developments, market data for vendors in the market ecosystem, market segmentation and categorization
- Exploring opportunities by connecting related markets using cascaded value chain analysis market
- Asia-Pacific Smart Railways Technology Watch
- Update on the current technology trends in high-speed railway, passenger information systems, railway signaling and interlocking
- Technological analysis of Communication-based Train Control (CBTC) in smart railways
- Asia-Pacific Smart Railways Vendor Landscaping
- Vendor market watch and predictions, vendor market shares and offerings, analysis of adoption trends and market dominance (Leaders, Challengers, Followers, Nichers)
- Asia-Pacific Smart Railways Regional Market Data Tracker
- Country specific market forecast and analysis
- Identification of key market segments by country
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement