Predictive analytics is the practice of extracting information from existing data sets in order to determine patterns and predict future outcomes and trends. Predictive analytics support organizations to predict future events so that they can plan and carry out strategies that improve the decision-making process.
The Asia-Pacific predictive analytics market is expected to grow from $232.1 million in 2013 to $934.9 million by 2019 at an estimated CAGR of 28.4% for the given period. The market in the Asia-Pacific region will grow rapidly due to the high potential for the adoption and implementation of predictive analytics solutions in sectors such as BFSI, manufacturing, and IT and telecommunications.
The market has been segmented by applications and industry verticals. Applications include customer profitability, workforce management, internal fraud, corporate fraud, credit risk management, and others. Industry verticals include BFSI, healthcare, insurance, government, consumer goods and retail, transportation and logistics, manufacturing, and others.
The drivers of this market include high penetration in multiple domains, adoption of new technologies, rise in small and medium businesses, and massive amount of data deluge. In addition, the ability to model the future and make real-time business decisions will drive the predictive analytics market. The countries in this region—China, Japan, India, and Australia—will show an increase in the adoption rate in the near future.
The Asia-Pacific predictive analytics market report provides a competitive benchmarking of leading players in the industry such as SAS, IBM, SAP, Tibco, Oracle, and others in terms of their product offerings, key strategies, and operational parameters. The report provides market trends, overall adoption scenarios, competitive landscape, and key drivers, restraints, and opportunities in this market. It aims to estimate the current size and the future growth potential of this market across the different applications, verticals, and regions.
With the MMM assessment, we will best meet your company’s specific customization requirements. The following customization options provide an insight into comprehensive industry standards and a deep-dive analysis:
- Comprehensive analysis and benchmarking of applications and solutions in the predictive analytics market
- Comprehensive analysis of software, solutions, and services in the market
- Value-chain evaluation using events, developments, and market data for vendors in the market ecosystem across various industrial verticals, market segmentation and categorization
- Identification of hidden opportunities by connecting related markets using cascaded value-chain analysis; for example, validation of the growth in the predictive analytics market due to corresponding growth in the big data market
- Vendor market watch and predictions, vendor market shares and offerings, categorization of adoption trends, and market dominance (leaders, challengers, followers, nichers)
- Market movement tracking in R&D space; for instance, algorithm optimization firms, statistical analysis firms, deep learning firms, academic institutions (tier-1 firms and major emphasis on tier-2/3 firms)
- Listing and analysis of deals, case studies, R&D investments, events, discussion forums, alliances, and partners of tier-1 and tier-2/3 vendors for the last 3 years
- Analysis of different industrial verticals by technologies and solutions.
- Industry verticals: Defense, Healthcare, BFSI, Retail, Manufacturing, Education, Security, Logistics, IT and Telecom, and others
Market Data Tracker
- Regional and country-specific market forecast and analysis
- Identification of key end-user segments by country
- Channel/distribution partners/alliances for tier-1 vendors.
- Application-specific products being built towards the customer end of value chain
1.1 Objective of the study
1.2 Market Definitions
1.3 Market Segmentation & Aspects Covered
1.4 Research Methodology
1.4.1 Assumptions (Market Size, Forecast, etc)
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Predictive Analytics-Asia-Pacific, By Industries
4.1 Split By Geography
4.1 Predictive Analytics-Australia by Industries
4.2 Predictive Analytics-Asia-Pacific-Banking and Financial Services
4.3 Predictive Analytics-Asia-Pacific-Retail and Wholesale Distribution (ICT)
4.4 Predictive Analytics-Asia-Pacific-Insurance
4.5 Predictive Analytics-Asia-Pacific-Government (ICT)
4.6 Predictive Analytics-Asia-Pacific-IT Business (ICT)
4.7 Predictive Analytics-Asia-Pacific-Media and Entertainment (ICT)
4.8 Predictive Analytics-Asia-Pacific-Transportation and Logistics (ICT)
4.9 Predictive Analytics-Asia-Pacific-Healthcare and Life Science (ICT)
4.10 Predictive Analytics-Asia-Pacific-Manufacturing (ICT)
4.11 Predictive Analytics-Asia-Pacific-Energy and Utilities (ICT)
4.12 Predictive Analytics-Asia-Pacific-Travel and Tourism (ICT)
4.13 Predictive Analytics-Asia-Pacific-Others (ICT)
4.14 Predictive Analytics-Asia-Pacific-Sports and Gaming (ICT)
5 Predictive Analytics-Asia-Pacific, By Geographies
5.1 Predictive Analytics-Australia
5.1.1 Predictive Analytics-Australia, By Companies
126.96.36.199 Predictive Analytics-International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)-Australia
6 Predictive Analytics-Asia-Pacific, By Companies
6.1 Split By Geography
6.2 Predictive Analytics-Australia by Companies
6.2 Predictive Analytics-Asia-Pacific-SAS
6.3 Predictive Analytics-Asia-Pacific-Other Companies
6.4 Predictive Analytics-International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)-Asia-Pacific
6.4.1 Predictive Analytics-International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)-Asia-Pacific, By Geographies
188.8.131.52 Predictive Analytics-International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)-Australia
6.5 Predictive Analytics-Asia-Pacific-SAP
6.6 Predictive Analytics-Asia-Pacific-TIBCO SOFTWARE INC.
6.7 Predictive Analytics-Asia-Pacific-Oracle Corporation
6.8 Predictive Analytics-Asia-Pacific-General Electric
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement