“Asian Pre-Clinical Imaging Devices Market: Forecast to 2018”
The Asian Pre-Clinical Devices Market, mainly driven by aging population, technological advancements, low cost of the treatment, and increasing prevalence to various diseases such as cancer and heart related disorders.
The report “Asian Pre-Clinical Devices Market forecast, 2008-2018 “analyzes the market of devices majorly on the basis of technologies such as; Micro-SPECT, Micro-PET, Fluorescence, Bioluminescence, Near Infrared Fluorescence, Micro-MRI, Micro-CT, Micro-Ultrasound, SPECT + CT, SPECT + MR, PET + CT, PET + MR, SPECT + PET + CT and Optical+ X-Ray + Radioisotopic.
All the markets have been witnessing the maximum growth because of reduced examination time, increase in patient pool and increasing scans.
Geographically, the market is mainly segmented into Japan, China, India, and Rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC).
The report also provides an extensive competitive landscaping of companies operating in this market. The main companies operating in pre-clinical device market and extensively covered in this report are GE Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation, Hitachi Medical Corporation, Carestream Health, Inc., Esaote S.P.A, Hologic, Inc., Samsung Medison, and, Shimadzu Corporation.
In addition to this, the report also provides insights about the pre-clinical devices industry along with burning issues in the pre-clinical devices market.
Segment and country specific Company shares, News & Deals, M&A, segment specific pipeline products, product approvals and product recalls of the major companies have been detailed.
With Market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that meet your Company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (Segment wise)
- Product Matrix which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub segment level
- End-user Adoption rate analysis of the products (Segment wise and Country wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of Product approvals, Pipeline products and Product recalls
- Market share, by type of product and market share by, regions and product.
- Country specific Patient pool of cancer, cardiac, neurological, musculoskeletal disorders.
- Disease progression (Pattern analysis)
- Distribution channels
- Key products in the market
Procedure Volume Data
- Number of pre-clinical devices units installed in various Asian countries.
Surgeons/Physicians Perception Analysis
- Fast turn-around analysis of Surgeons response to market events and trends
- Surgeons opinion about products from different companies
- Surgeons qualitative inputs on epidemiology data
Brand/Product Perception Matrix
- Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool checking the virality and tonality of blogs
- Analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution (Detractor/Neutral/Familiar)
Alternative Products: Impact analysis
MMM’s Healthcare Decision Making Quadrant It is an innovative and useful quadrant for vendors who wish to analyze the potential growth markets based on parameters like Patient dynamics (Patient pool, epidemiology of disease, preference towards surgeries/alternative therapies) and Macroeconomic indicators (Number of Hospitals and Orthopedic clinics, reimbursement scenario, diagnosis rate, treatment rate and healthcare expenditure)
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement