The Asia-Pacific patient monitoring devices market is driven by increase in the number of diseases. The report “Asia-Pacific Patient Monitoring Devices Market Forecast, 2012-2020”, analyzes the market in terms of the types of monitoring devices such as hemodynamic, neurological, cardiac, fetal & neonatal, respiratory, multi-parameter, remote patient, weight and temperature. The segmentation of the market experienced a positive growth till 2012 with an increased awareness for sophisticated diagnostic techniques.
Cardiac monitors accounted the largest share of 23% of the market followed, by multi-parameter. The respiratory monitor market is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 7.20% during the forecast period.
APAC (India, China, Japan, and others) is the fastest growing market because of increased purchasing power of patients in India and China will drive this market. Focus on the APAC region by the investors compelled by the matured western markets and the economic downturn in Europe are the major factors driving the APAC market.
The report provides an extensive competitive landscaping of companies operating in this market. The key players of the market covered in this report are Philips Healthcare, GE Healthcare, Mindray Medical, Omron Healthcare, Nihon Kohden. The details of segment and country-specific company shares, news and deals, M&A, segment-specific pipeline products, product approvals, and product recalls of the major companies is also covered in the report.
Along with the market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that meet your company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep-dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of patient monitoring devices products (segment-wise)
- Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub-segment level
- End-user adoption rate analysis of the products (segment and country wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls
- Patient monitoring devices sold in a particular region and the no. of hospitals, homes, clinics, and labs in which devices are installed
Surgeon’s/Physician’s Perception Analysis
- Fast turn-around analysis of surgeon’s response to market events and trends
- Pattern analysis of usage of patient monitoring devices by physicians
- Surgeon’s/Physician’s opinion about products from different companies
Product/Brand Perception Matrix
- Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool checking the virality and tonality of blogs
- Analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution
- Cost analysis of patient monitoring devices in major countries
- The company share analysis of patient monitoring devices for the top players of the market in the region
- The crucial developments and strategies of companies inculcating in their portfolio for patient monitoring devices
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement
Brazil Medical Devices
Peers of Brazil medical devices are Orthopedic Devices, Ophthalmology devices, Endoscopy and Neurology Devices comprising 12.8%, 9.2%, 7.2% and 1.9% respectively of the Global Medical Devices market. It is segmented on basis of endusers and...