The Asia Pacific M2M Satellite Communication market is expected to grow from $585.64 million in 2014 to $1,088.32 million in 2019 at a CAGR of 13.19% during the period 2014-2019. The market is primarily driven by the expansion of wireless network coverage.
The satellite communication technology in Asia-Pacific is an emerging market, as IT enterprises are looking for long term communication. Infrastructure facilities such as antenna and transponder are required for satellite communication signal transmissions. The satellite communication market is growing because of machine-to-machine signal transmissions over satellite.
The Asia-Pacific satellite communication market is segmented on the basis of the major countries in the region. The satellite communication market is further segmented by equipment, by services, and by verticals. The services mentioned in this report are fixed satellite service, mobile satellite services, and consumer services. The equipment segment comprises network and consumer equipment, and the different verticals covered are automobile, telecommunication, transportation & logistics, healthcare, manufacturing, and IT.
The report also analyses the different competitors in the current market. The key players in the Asia-Pacific satellite communication market are Hughes Network System LLC, Kore Telematics, Inmarsat, Avanti Communications, Chinasat, Star One, and Nilesat.
The MMM assessment can be customized to suit the specific requirements of your company. Customize the report to obtain a comprehensive summary of the current industry standards and an in-depth study with respect to the following considerations:
- A comprehensive analysis and benchmarking by equipment, by services, and by verticals in the satellite communication market
- A value-chain evaluation using events, developments, market data for vendors in the market ecosystem, across various industrial verticals, market segmentation and categorization
- To unearth hidden opportunities by connecting related markets using cascaded value chain analysis
- Updates on the current technology trends in satellite TV (DBS/DTH), satellite broadband, satellite radio (DBRS), and other promising technologies such as transponders, among others
- Vendor market watch and predictions, vendor market shares and offerings, categorization of adoption trends and market dominance (leaders, challengers, and followers)
Market Data Tracker:
- Country-specific market forecast and analysis
- The identification of key end-user segments, by country
- An analysis of different industry verticals by equipment, by services, and by verticals
- Industry verticals: Automobile, telecommunication, transportation & logistics, healthcare, manufacturing, and IT
1.1 Objective of the study
1.2 Market Definitions
1.3 Market Segmentation & Aspects Covered
1.4 Research Methodology
1.4.1 Assumptions (Market Size, Forecast, etc)
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 M2M Satellite Communication-Asia-Pacific, by Geographies
4.1 M2M Satellite Communication-China
4.1.1 M2M Satellite Communication-China, by Companies
18.104.22.168 M2M Satellite Communication-China-GEMALTO
4.2 M2M Satellite Communication-Japan
5 M2M Satellite Communication-Asia-Pacific, by Companies
5.1 Split by Geography
5.1 M2M Satellite Communication-China by Companies
5.1 M2M Satellite Communication-Japan by Companies
5.2 M2M Satellite Communication-Asia-Pacific-GEMALTO
5.2.1 M2M Satellite Communication-Asia-Pacific-GEMALTO, by Geographies
22.214.171.124 M2M Satellite Communication-China-GEMALTO
5.3 M2M Satellite Communication-Asia-Pacific-NOVATEL WIRELESS, INC.
5.4 M2M Satellite Communication-Asia-Pacific-Sierra wireless
5.5 M2M Satellite Communication-Asia-Pacific-Vodafone
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement