Peers of Internal Neurostimulation/ Neuromodulation Devices - Asia-Pacific are Sacral Nerve Stimulator, Spinal Cord Stimulator, Deep Brain Stimulator and Vagus Nerve Stimulator comprising 5.1%, 0.0%, 0.0% and 0.0% respectively of the Global Internal Neurostimulation/ Neuromodulation Devices market.
It is segmented on basis of .
What makes our report unique?
- You can request 10% customization in the research matching your exact requirement for e.g. deep dive research in any specific geography or technology or applications.
- This report provides competitive landscape of the top players. Under strategic benchmarking section, we will provide you their key developments along with the impacts including New Product development, M&A, strategic focus on any specific application, technology, geography. Under Financial, we will provide you Capex (Investments), Revenues, EBITDA, etc. Under Operational insights, we will provide you new capacity added, New centers, new key employments. Under sales and marketing, we will provide you insight on new contracts (available on public domain), new distribution channels added, new marketing initiatives, etc.
Key question answered
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
- What is the competitive landscape; who are the main players in each segment; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths, key selling products, and product pipelines? Who is doing what?
Audience for this report
- Internal Neurostimulation/ Neuromodulation Devices - Asia-Pacific companies
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement
Asian Neurostimulation/Neuromodulation devices Market
The Asian Neurostimulation/Neuromodulation market was expected to reach from $415.32 million in 2013 to $777.62 million by 2018 at a CAGR of 13.4%. The market divided by 2 segments such as Internal Neuromodulation and External Neuromodulation. The internal neuromodulation devices market includes spinal cord stimulation (SCS), deep brain stimulation (DBS), vagus nerve stimulation (VNS), sacral nerve stimulation (SNS), gastric electrical stimulation (GES), and external neuromodulation devices such as transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) and transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS). Major players in the market include Medtronic, Inc. (U.S.), Cyberonics, Inc. (U.S.), Boston Scientific Corp. (U.S.), St. Jude Medical, Inc. (U.S.), Enteromedics, Inc. (U.S.), Dynatronics Corp. (U.S.), and Neuronetics (U.S.).
European Neurostimulation/Neuromodulation Devices Market
The report also provides a detailed competitive landscaping of companies operating in this market. Segment- and country-specific company shares, news & deals, M&A, segment-specific pipeline products, product approvals, and product recalls of major companies are detailed in the report. Boston Scientific (U.S.), Cyberonics (U.S), Medtronic, Inc. (U.S.), Depuy Synthes (Johnson & Johnson) (U.S.), and St. Jude Medical Inc. (U.S.) are some of the key players engaged in this market.
North America Internal Neuromodulation Devices Market
The North America neuromodulation market has been segmented by procedure, modality, and geography. On the basis of procedure, the market is further segmented into internal and external stimulation. The internal stimulation segment accounted for a share of 87.4% in the neuromodulation market. The market based on modality covers internal and external modality. The internal modality segment accounted for a share of 85.9% in the neuromodulation market.