The Asia-Pacific Brachytherapy Ablation Market, mainly driven by increasing aging population with higher risk of chronic diseases and increasing procedures through minimal invasive surgery was pegged at $32 million in 2013 and expected to be $38 million by 2018. Brachytherapy involves the implantation of radioactivity within the body to ablate or kill cancer or tumour cells within or in close proximity to the target area in the body.
The report “Brachytherapy Market forecast, 2010-2018 “analyzes the market of devices by segments such as High Dose Rate Brachytherapy, Pulsed Dose Rate Brachytherapy, and Permanent Seed Brachytherapy. The technique has been successfully used against cancers of cervix, prostate, breast and skin cancers.
Emerging markets such as India, China, and Brazil have undergone significant economic development over the past decade. This development has also led to an increase in healthcare availability in these countries. Also, as these countries have relatively modest GDP per capita levels and highly variable healthcare systems, the need for inexpensive ablation devices is emerging as an important factor. It has provided an opportunity for brachytherapy ablation devices companies, to have an established and growing market in these countries.
The report also provides an extensive competitive landscaping of companies operating in Asia-Pacific brachytherapy market. The main companies operating in Asia-Pacific brachytherapy market and extensively covered in this report are Varian Medical Systems (U.S), and Elekta (Sweden).
Segment and country specific Company shares, News & Deals, M&A, segment specific pipeline products, product approvals and product recalls of the major companies have been detailed.
With Market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that meet your Company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (Segment wise)
- Product Matrix which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub segment level
- End-user Adoption rate analysis of the products (Segment wise and Country wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of Product approvals, Pipeline products and Product recalls
- Country specific Prevalence of cancer, cardiovascular disorders, gynecological, and orthopedic disorders.
- Country specific Patient pool of cancer, cardiovascular disorders, gynecological, and orthopedic disorders.
- Disease progression (Pattern analysis)
Surgeons/Physicians Perception Analysis
- Fast turn-around analysis of Surgeons response to market events and trends
- Surgeons opinion about products from different companies
- Surgeons qualitative inputs on epidemiology date
Brand/Product Perception Matrix
- Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool checking the virality and tonality of blogs
- Analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution (Detractor/Neutral/Familiar)
Alternative Products: Impact analysis
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement