The Asia-Pacific airport and marine port security market is expected to grow from $6.11 billion in 2014 to $10.86 billion in 2019 at CAGR of 12.2% for the period 2014 to 2019. The airport and marine port security market is primarily driven by the developing economies of the major countries in the region.
The airports and seaports are the decisive transportation hubs which engage millions of employees, visitors, crew members, contractors, cargo drivers, and rescue staff with an access to protected areas within these critical perimeters. Identifying and inspecting these individuals and concurrently facilitating and supervising their access within the critical air and seaport facilities is crucial to empower secure, proficient, and dependable worldwide trade. There has been immense research for building comprehensive, efficient, and effective airport and marine port security solutions. The respective administrative authorities are keen about inspecting every element that moves across the high level secured perimeter. Governments have been forming various regulatory associations and introducing security directives to ensure safe and secure trade and travel.
Asia-Pacific consists of some of the major emerging economies in the world such as China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia and others. Airports and marine ports are the imperative infrastructure for various businesses. Cities such as Hong-Kong, Singapore, Shanghai and others have become important trading hubs globally. Countries are increasingly constructing ports in various states for better connectivity. Thus, increased number of ports demands for airport and marine port security systems to be implanted for maintaining security of the commuters. The south-east Asian ports are vulnerable to threats from various local extremist groups due to instable regional politics. The extreme weather conditions in the Indian Ocean and South China Sea has posed the necessity for emergency security at the seaports.
The report further provides competitive benchmarking of leading players in the industry such as Symantec, Arc Sight, Q1 Labs, EMC, McAfee and others, in terms of their product offerings, key strategies and operational parameters. The report provides market trends, overall adoption scenarios, competitive landscapes and key drivers, restraints and opportunities in the airport and marine port security market. The report aims in estimating the current size and the future growth potential of the airport and marine port security market across the region.
We have the following market segmentation covered in the report:
- By Solutions:
- Access control, Video surveillance and analytics, Screening and scanning, Weapons, drugs and explosives detection, Asset and visitor management, Perimeter intrusion detection, Fire protection, Network and cyber security
- By Services:
- Consulting and designing, Integration services, Managed services, Maintenance and support
With MMM assessment, accomplish your company’s specific customization needs. Following customization options provide comprehensive industry standard and deep dive analysis:
- Asia-Pacific Airport And Marine Port Security Solutions Matrix
- Comprehensive analysis and benchmarking of solutions and services in the airport and marine port security market
- Asia-Pacific Airport And Marine Port Security Competitive Benchmarking
- Value-chain evaluation using events, developments, market data for vendors in the market ecosystem and across market segmentation
- Seek new opportunities by connecting related markets using cascaded value chain analysis
- Asia-Pacific Airport And Marine Port Security Technology Watch
- Update on the current technology trends in RFID technology, Biometrics, Advanced imaging
- Asia-Pacific Airport And Marine Port Security Vendor Landscaping
- Vendor market watch and predictions, vendor market shares and offerings, analysis of adoption trends and market dominance (Leaders, Challengers, Followers, Nichers)
- Analysis of automated target recognition (ATR) displays submarkets in the region
- Asia-Pacific Airport And Marine Port Security Regional Market Data Tracker
- Regional and country specific airport and marine port security market forecast and analysis
- Identification of key market segments by country
- Contemporary tracker for airport and marine port security measurements across the region
- Asia-Pacific Airport And Marine Port Security Transport Mode Analysis
- Airports and Aviation
- Marine Ports
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement