The Asia-Pacific Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) market is expected to grow from $5.30 billion in 2013 to $8.74 billion in 2018 at CAGR of 10.5% for the period 2013 to 2018. The advanced metering infrastructure market is primarily driven the immense rise in the demand for energy due to rapid urbanization and population rise.
The natural resources are on the verge of exhaustion with the current consumption scenario. The high rate of consumer use of electricity, water and gas has quickly become a major global concern to lookout for new resources. Advanced metering infrastructure (AMI) is one of the primary steps for smart grid optimization. Advanced metering infrastructure technologies would provide sustainable infrastructural solutions to efficiently utilize the energy sources. Advanced metering infrastructure solutions would provide security, management, analytics and communication solutions for Automated Meter Reading (AMR).
The AMI market has become a mature market in the Asia-Pacific region. The market is experiencing a steady growth in the total revenues in this region. In the Asia-Pacific region China, Australia, South Korea and Japan are expected to drive the market due to the increased demand for Automated Meter Reading (AMR) technologies. China has emerged as the most potential player due to the country’s smart grid initiatives.
The report further provides competitive benchmarking of leading players in the industry such as Itron Inc., Landis+Gyr, Echelon and others, in terms of their product offerings, key strategies and operational parameters. The report provides market trends, overall adoption scenarios, competitive landscapes and key drivers, restraints and opportunities in this market. The report aims in estimating the current size and the future growth potential of the market across the different applications, end-users and countries.
We have the following market segmentation covered in the report:
- By Solutions:
- Advanced Metering Infrastructure Security, Meter Data Management, Advanced Metering Infrastructure Analytics, Meter Communication Infrastructure
- By Hardware:
- Smart meters, Communication modules, Energy management devices
- By End-Users:
- Residential, Commercial, Industrial
- By Services:
- Advanced Metering Infrastructure as a Service, Meter Deployment, System Integration, Consulting and Program Management
- By Application:
- Home energy management, Electric vehicle supply equipment
With MMM assessment, accomplish your company’s specific customization needs. Following customization options provide comprehensive industry standard and deep dive analysis:
- Asia-Pacific Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) Solutions Matrix
- Comprehensive analysis and benchmarking of solutions, services, hardware and applications in the advanced metering infrastructure market.
- Asia-Pacific Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) Competitive Benchmarking
- Value-chain evaluation using events, developments, market data for vendors in the market ecosystem, market segmentation and categorization.
- Exploring opportunities by connecting related markets using cascaded value chain analysis.
- Asia-Pacific Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) Technology Watch
- Update on the current technology trends in meter communication, and data management and analytics.
- Asia-Pacific Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) Vendor Landscaping
- Vendor market watch and predictions, vendor market shares and offerings, analysis of adoption trends and market dominance (Leaders, Challengers, Followers, Nichers)
- Asia-Pacific region market strategies of major solution providers
- Asia-Pacific Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) Regional Market Data Tracker
- Regional and country specific market forecast and analysis
- Identification of key end-user segments by country
- Market data watch for China, Japan and Australia-New Zealand
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement