In 2002, the Asia-Pacific region was far behind North America and Europe in the long-term evolution (4G LTE) market. However, many countries recognized the future opportunities in this market, and thus have invested heavily in it. In India, there was a substantial investment in the radio access network (RAN) segment. China Telecom focused on expanding indoor network coverage and value-added services for the 4G LTE Market.
In recent years, the telecommunication industry has witnessed good traction for 4G, and the demand is expected to grow further in the coming years. The Asia-Pacific market for 4G network services in 2014 is estimated at $56.91 billion. This market is expected to reach $240.71 billion by 2019, at a CAGR of 33.43%, from 2014 to 2019.
Presently, 50% of the 4G service providers are from the Asia-Pacific region. APAC is showing a promising future ahead, primarily due to the major developments in a few sectors and rapid upgrades to 4G network services.
MicroMarketMonitor will allow readers of this report a deep scrutiny of the 4G network services market. The various network operators that are contributing to the emergence of the Asia-Pacific 4G network services market are China Mobile Communications Corporation, China Telecom Corporation Limited, China Unicom, SmarTone, and Hutchison3. The report observes the financial analysis, year-on-year growth, CAGR, and market share across different regions and vendors, along with product and service offerings.
The Asia-Pacific 4G network services market has been segmented
- By Technology: LTE-FDD (Frequency Division Duplexing), TD (Time-division)-LTE, LTE Advanced
- By Service and Applications: Mobile Cloud Services, M2M and Connected Devices, P2P Messaging, Browsing, Public Safety LTE, Games, TV/Video-on-Demand, M-commerce
Along with the MMM assessment, you can customize the report in alignment with your company’s specific needs. Customize this report to obtain a comprehensive summary of the industry standards and a deep-dive analysis of the following considerations.
- Comprehensive analysis and benchmarking of technologies, components, and services in the 4G network services market
- Value-chain evaluation using events, developments, and market data of vendors in the market ecosystem, across various industrial verticals, market segmentation, and categorization
- Identification of hidden opportunities by connecting related markets using cascaded value-chain analysis. For instance, validation of the growth in the 4G network market due to corresponding growth in the gaming market
- Update on the current technology trends in self-organizing networks (SON), broadband traffic management, and other promising technologies
- Investment strategy in upcoming technologies in LTE, such as Hybrid LTE
- Vendor market watch and predictions, vendor market shares and offerings, categorization of adoption trends, and market dominance (leaders, challengers, followers, and nichers)
Market Data Tracker
- Regional and country-specific market forecast and analysis
- Identification of key end-user segments, by country
- Healthcare - 4G minimizes location barriers in the healthcare sector. For instance, video conferencing of patients in rural areas with doctors or consultants in urban area is one such application. Another example is the delivery of patients’ medical records in any medical emergency situation to any other location immediately.
- Automotive - 4G is being integrated with the automotive sector. The Audi Connect system on a 4G cellular connection offers Earth and street view maps in their navigation systems, Google search options, social media such as Facebook and Twitter, web radio, and emergency call facility.
- Gaming Industry - 4G implementation offers huge opportunities in the gaming market. The 4G LTE range includes smartphones, tablets, data cards, and wireless home gateways, which have changed the scenario of the gaming industry.
- Public Sector - 4G technologies include latest systems such as intelligent transportation systems (ITS) which allow quick communication and response in any disaster situation. Similarly, public safety cameras can be implemented in cities with the help of 4G networks.
Impact Analysis on Application Spectrum
- Mobile TV
- Video on demand
- Video conferencing
- Location based services
- Support for multiple and efficient applications and services
- Mobile portable gaming
- Cloud-based apps
- Emergency response systems
1.1 Objective of the study
1.2 Market Definitions
1.3 Market Segmentation & Aspects Covered
1.4 Research Methodology
1.4.1 Assumptions (Market Size, Forecast, etc)
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 4G Service-Asia-Pacific, By Geographies
4.1 4G Service-China
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement