Orthodontics is the dental forte relating to the correction of shape of teeth and jaws that are improperly positioned causing malocclusions. The most common orthodontics treatment is related to wiring of the teeth (dental braces).
The report on the Asian orthodontics market analyzes the market in terms of four segments, namely, brackets, anchorage appliances, archwires, and ligatures. Brackets hold the largest share in the overall Asian market, contributing approximately 61%. Brackets are available in various material types, such as ceramic brackets, plastic brackets, cobalt-chromium brackets, self-ligating brackets, stainless steel brackets, composite brackets, titanium brackets, gold brackets, and lingual brackets. All the segments experienced a positive growth until 2013, owing to an increased awareness about root canals and other dental procedures. Archwires have been contributing a significant share of around 20% to the dental orthodontics devices market. It is available in both soft and hard metal materials depending upon the usage. The markets for dental brackets and archwires have been witnessing maximum growth because of the increase in patient pool and the awareness to look better.
The Asian orthodontics market is mainly driven by low procedural price and the growing disposable incomes. The increasing number of dental clinics and access to easier treatment is also driving the market. However, repetitive visits to the dentists and cost of treatment are the major restraints for the market.
The procedure volume growth is very promising in Asia, especially in China and India, as a result of low procedural price, low penetration rates, improving healthcare infrastructure, growing disposable incomes, the growing popularity of cosmetic dentistry, broadening insurance coverage, and the expanding private healthcare sector.
The orthodontics market report provides an extensive competitive landscape of the leading companies operating in this market. The main companies covered in the report are 3M Orthodontics, Align Technology, Inc., Dentsply International (U.S.), 3M-ESPE (U.S.), Nobel Biocare Holdings AG (Switzerland), Ultradent Products, Inc., Brasseler USA, and Glidewell Laboratories, Inc.
Along with the market data, customize the MMM assessments to meet your company’s specific needs. Customize to get a comprehensive summary of the industry standards and a deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment-wise)
- Product matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company, mapped at country and sub-segment levels
- Applications of the products (segment-wise and country-wise)
- Country-specific patient pool of oral diseases and dental restorations
- Disease progression (pattern analysis) and treatment rate
Procedure Volume Data:
- The number of orthodontic procedures performed in each country
Surgeon/Dentist Perception Matrix:
- Fast turnaround analysis of dentists’ response to market events and trends
- Dentists’ opinions about products from different companies
- Dentists’ qualitative inputs on epidemiology data
- Cost analysis of orthodontic materials in major countries
- CAD/CAM procedural investment in major countries
- The market share analysis of the top players of the orthodontics market
- Capture the crucial developments and strategies that companies implement in their portfolio
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement
North America Dental Consumables
Dental Consumables-North America market has been pegged at 5,271m in the year 2013 growing at annually and is projected to reach 6,787.7m by the end of the year 2018. Dental Consumables-North America constitute 36.0% of Global Dental Consumables market and...
Europe Dental Consumables
Dental Consumables-Europe market has been pegged at 5,212m in the year 2013 growing at annually and is projected to reach 6,929.6m by the end of the year 2018. Dental Consumables-Europe constitute 35.6% of Global Dental Consumables market and are poised to...
Asia Dental Consumables
Dental Consumables-Asia market has been pegged at 3,016m in the year 2013 growing at annually and is projected to reach 4,114.4m by the end of the year 2018. Dental Consumables-Asia constitute 20.6% of Global Dental Consumables market and are poised to grow...