The Asian non-invasive electrical stimulators market devices market has seen challenging and dynamic market conditions in recent years. The Asian non-invasive electrical stimulators market is mainly driven by aging population and the increasing prevalence of rheumatoid and osteoarthritis.
The report analyzes the market in terms of technology segments such as pulsed electromagnetic field devices and capacitive coupling & combined (electro) magnetic field devices. These segments experienced a positive growth till 2012, owing to an increased awareness for procedures and sophisticated diagnostic techniques. Both the markets have been witnessing significantly high growth because of increase in patient pool and procedure numbers of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
Procedure volume growth is significantly high in Japan because of fast disease progression, higher prevalence, improving healthcare infrastructure, economic growth, broadening insurance coverage, expanding private healthcare sector, and the increasing awareness amongst people. The Asian non-invasive electrical stimulators market devices market is experiencing considerable growth in the region as a result of the growing population, awareness of newly developed technologies, increased per capita income of the hospitals and the people, improved medical literacy, and tourism, among others.
The high initial costs and complicated machines of the non-invasive electrical stimulators market devices are some of the major restraints of the market. The ageing population and the growing health concerns have led governments to take several initiatives, thereby providing several opportunities to this market.
Some of the key players in the non-invasive electrical stimulators market devices market include Alphatec Spine Inc., DePuy Spine, Medtronic Inc., Stryker Corporation, Smith & Nephew Plc, Orthovita Inc., and Zimmer Spine Inc., among others. The segment and country-specific company shares, news & deals, M&A, segment-specific pipeline products, product approvals, and product recalls of the major companies have been detailed in this report.
Along with the market data, customize the MMM assessments to meet your company’s specific needs. Customize to get a comprehensive summary of the industry standards and a deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment-wise)
- Product matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company, mapped at country and sub-segment levels
- End-user adoption rate analysis of the products (segment-wise and country-wise)
- A comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products and product recalls
- Country-specific prevalence of spine osteoarthritis (OA) and rheumatoid arthritis (RA)
- Country-specific patient pool of spine OA and RA
- Disease progression (pattern analysis)
Procedure Volume Data
- Spinal procedures performed annually in each country, tracked till sub-segment level
- The number of anterior or posterior cervical and thoracic fusion procedures performed in each country
Surgeons/Physicians Perception Analysis:
- Fast turn-around analysis of surgeons’ responses to market events and trends
- Pattern analysis of usage of bone cements (antibiotic and non-antibiotic) by physicians
- Surgeons’ opinions about products from different companies
- Surgeons’ qualitative inputs on epidemiology data
Brand/Product Perception Matrix:
- A comprehensive study of customers’ perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool checking the virality and tonality of blogs
- Analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution (detractor/neutral/familiar)
Alternative Products: Impact analysis
MMM’s Healthcare Decision Making Quadrant: It is an innovative and useful quadrant for vendors who wish to analyze the potential growth markets based on parameters such as patient dynamics (patient pool, epidemiology of disease, preference towards surgeries/alternative therapies) and macroeconomic indicators (number of hospitals and orthopedic clinics, reimbursement scenario, diagnosis rate, treatment rate and healthcare expenditure).
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement