Medical logistics automation helps in reducing manual work, enabling clinicians to devote more time to improve patient care. Automated systems also enable hospitals to properly track and manage their staff and assets.
The Asian medical logistics automation market, mainly driven by the need to reduce the incidences of theft in hospitals, save time, and attain cost efficiency, was valued at $529.1 million in 2013 and is expected to reach $1.558.9 million by 2018, growing at a CAGR of 24.1% during the forecast period.
The report, ‘Asia Medical Logistics Automation Market Forecast, 2008-2018’, analyzes the market under two segments: automated hospital pickup and delivery and hospital asset/patient/staff tracking system. The hospital asset/patient/staff tracking system market is expected to witness high growth in the forecast period. This can be attributed to technological advancements that are resulting in the development of new and advanced products.
China is the largest market for medical logistics automation in Asia, followed by Japan and India. The Asian markets are expected to witness a healthy growth over the next five years. Emerging Asian economies will be on the priority list for most automated device manufacturing companies. Over the next five years, the growth of this market in the Asian region is likely to be centered on Taiwan, China, Japan, Singapore, and India.
The report also provides an extensive competitive landscape of companies operating in this market.
Report Customization Options
Along with market data, you can also customize MMM offerings that are in keeping with your company’s specific needs. Customize your report on the Asian medical logistics automation market to get an insight into all-inclusive industry standards and a deep-dive analysis of the following considerations:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products in the market (segment wise)
- Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of the product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub-segment level
- End-user adoption rate analysis of the products (segment wise and country wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products and product recalls
- Macroeconomic indicators (number of hospitals and diagnostic centers, reimbursement scenario, training centers, and healthcare expenditure)
Brand/Product Perception Matrix
- Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connection tool checking the virality and tonality of blogs
- Analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution (detractor/neutral/familiar)
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement
North America Logistics and Training Automation
The North American medical logistics and training market, mainly driven by rising labor costs and the introduction of novel products, was valued at $1,707.0 million in 2013 and is expected to reach $3,920.6 million by 2018, growing at a CAGR of 18.1% during the forecast period.
Europe Logistics and Training Automation
The European medical logistics and training market, mainly driven by rising labor costs and the introduction of novel products, was valued at $757.5 million in 2013 and is expected to reach $1,818.3 million by 2018, growing at a CAGR of 19.1% during the forecast period.
Asia Logistics and Training Automation
The Asian medical logistics and training market, mainly driven by rising labor costs and the introduction of novel products, was valued at $577.7 million in 2013 and is expected to reach $1,700.1 million by 2018, growing at a CAGR of 24.1% during the forecast period.