The Asian medical automation market, mainly driven by increasing need for accuracy, need for reproducibility and rise in labor cost, was valued at $6.6 billion in 2013, and expected to be $11.3 billion by 2018, at a CAGR of 11.3%. The diagnostic and monitoring automation market is the largest segment of the Asian medical automation market.
The report ‘Asian Medical Automation Market forecast, 2012-2018’ analyzes the market by segments such as diagnostic and monitoring automation market, therapeutic automation market, lab and pharmacy automation market, and logistics and training automation market. The market experienced a positive growth till 2013 as it reduces human involvement due to labor cost and people’s growing concern for patient safety. With a market value of $22 billion, in 2013, diagnostic and monitoring automation market has contributed 51% towards the total medical automation market. This can be attributed to the wide usage of automated medical imaging devices by hospitals and imaging centers.
Asian medical automation market is estimated to be $11.3 million in 2018. Emerging Asian economies will be on the priority list for most of the automated device manufacturing companies. The market is driven by increasing labor cost and rising research related activities in Asia. This is compelling the Asian medical industry to opt for automation.
The report also provides an extensive competitive landscaping of companies operating in medical automation market. The main companies operating in medical automation market and extensively covered in this report are GE Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, AGFA healthcare, Insight Pharmaceuticals, and Konica Minolta Medical. Segment and country-specific company shares, news & deals, mergers and acquisitions, segment specific pipeline products, product approvals, and product recalls of the major companies have been detailed in this report.
Along with the market data, you can also customize MMM assessments that meet your company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of medical automation products (segment wise)
- Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub-segment level
- End-user adoption rate analysis of the medical automation products (segment wise and country wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of medical automation product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls
- Country-specific prevalence of diabetes, hypertension, and brain tumors
- Country-specific patient pool of diabetes, hypertension, and chronic diseases
- Disease progression (pattern analysis)
Surgeons/Physicians perception analysis
- Fast turn-around analysis of surgeons’ response to medical automation market events and trends
- Pattern analysis of usage of medical automation products by physicians
- Surgeons’ opinion about products from different companies
- Surgeons’ qualitative inputs on epidemiology data
Brand/Product Perception Matrix
- Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool checking the virality and tonality of blogs
- Analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution (detractor/neutral/familiar)
Alternative Products: Impact analysis
MMM’s healthcare decision making quadrant is an innovative and useful quadrant for vendors who wish to analyze the potential growth markets based on parameters like patient dynamics (patient pool and epidemiology of disease) and macroeconomic indicators (number of hospitals, labs, research laboratories, diagnostic centers, reimbursement scenario and healthcare expenditure).
Please fill in the form below to receive a free copy of the Summary of this Report
Please visit http://www.micromarketmonitor.com/custom-research-services.html to specify your custom Research Requirement
Brazil Medical Devices
Peers of Brazil medical devices are Orthopedic Devices, Ophthalmology devices, Endoscopy and Neurology Devices comprising 12.8%, 9.2%, 7.2% and 1.9% respectively of the Global Medical Devices market. It is segmented on basis of endusers and...